Taken Over by Pokemon(part five)

I'm back!


Chansey and wizwilzo decided to go on vacation on a boat on the ocean. They were in the middle enjoying dinner, when BAMMMM. Dialga had blasted the boat with flash cannon and they were sinking. Suddenly, out of the corner of the Pokemon’s eye, they saw chansey. Greninja told Wailord VI to swim towards the boat.


   “HELP!!!” screamed wizwilzo
   Greninja carefully picked him up,  and put him on wailord VI
   “You’re supposed to kill humans!!” greninja scolded
   “KILL HIM DIALGA!!!!” greninja roared
   “No! W-”
   But it was over. Dialga had killed the couple.


   “Dude, do you know that these two people called wizwilzo and wx_family killed the pokemon?” I told Joe
   “Really? We’re lucky to live central so that the Pokemon didn’t attack us.” Joe said
   “Man, I still can’t believe Pokemon are real! Now I can’t play Pokemon Go!” I cried
   “Y’know, let’s shoot some hoops.” Joe suggested.
   “Great idea!” I said
   As soon as we went outside to play on Joe’s hoop, we saw a group of teenagers running.
   “Hmph. thats weird”
   And then saw four charmanders running after them
   They turned the corner just like how we did, and we had to tell them how to defeat the Pokemon.
   “GET OUT A WATER GUN. THATS HOW YOU KILL THE POKEMON!” I screamed through my lungs hoping they would hear, and indeed they did.
   “ARE YOU CRAZY MAN! HOW DO WE GET ONE OUT, CAN YOU DO IT!” was their response.
   “I’ll get mine out” I said
   While Joe waited for me, I decided to get two because one might not be enough. I filled them up tight and closed the cap. They were super soakers so hopefully that would do the trick. I also figured that the teenagers were in the same scenario as we were in yesterday. I came out and gave one to Joe.
   “Let’s do this!” I exclaimed.
   I thought it would be life threatening, but fun at the same time. But both of those thoughts were wrong. It seemed like the six Charmander were only targeted on the teenagers, so all they did was press a trigger over and over again.
   “Well, I guess we just saved six lives” Joe said
   “And killed six lives.”
   “YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!!” Joe and I both screamed.
   “Thanks man! But. I’m kinda confused on why, uh, you know what.” One teenager said. He had a face full of pimples. Was riding a skateboard, and looked like a try-to-be-cool kid.
   “I don’t know either.” I said back
   Just after I said that, we heard another scream, this time it sounded like a little kid.
   “Uhhhhhh”



   Chaos was forming once again. The citizens were looking for wizwilzo, but was reported missing. Wx_family was trying to find a solution to six times the amount of Pokemon.
   “I guess we just need more guns, and we have to fight them.” was what wx_family said
   People were out there fighting for their lives. A skarmory was attacking a man, who was holding a fighting gun. The man kept on shooting, but it did no use. Skarmory used Aerial Ace and crushed the man with the gun. But a guy with an electric gun shot at the skarmory, but it flew back to the air and began to attack more people. People out in the west were given roles to make electric tanks, steel tanks, normal tanks, fairy tanks, etc.
   Then probopass used magnetbomb and killed 126 people. He realized that that move was critical, so just flung magnet bombs wildy, thus killing an amount of fairy pokemon. But also killed 3456 people.
   The chances of the humans winning were going down rapidly, so the commander became a coward and screamed “RETREATTT”, but no one listened, because last time they retreated, zapdos brought the whole plane down. And it would be even worse considering that salamance the move hyperbeam.
   “C’MON GUYS! RETR-”
   “OWWW GAHHH!” The commander was killed along with everyone else including wx_family fighting the Pokemon because of the move “earthquake” that Golurk created.
   “Let’s go take over the world now with that move.” Greninja cackled

   

Comments

  1. Lol
    You put urself in the story...
    and ur family died NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WHY, GOLURK
    WHY, GRENINJA
    ARGHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wx_family, a friend of mine on aops, wrote this lol

      Delete
    2. Oh
      i thought is stood for
      Wilson Xie's Family
      LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment