Tobu & Itro - Sunburst [NCS Release]



I can't I seriously can't. I have been listening to NCS for three years now. Looking back on all my old songs that I used to listen to. I just can't believe this song still sounds so good. It's like the first acoustic NCS song. xD.

But seriously. I have been with NCS since 4mill, and is astonished at every old video I listen to in my playlist. Just amazed. The old days. When Molt, masterov, and nickatnyte all played BTD battles, with backround music of NCS. MOLT now has 2.5 million subscribers. I was subscribed at 500k. And subscribed to masterov at 1.1mill. or something like that. Now they just play boring clash royale. This song brought back all those memories.

Converting all these songs to Spotify :D


Lyrics of the Post:Eyes in the Sky gazing far into the night
I raise my hand to the fire but it's no use Cuz' you can't stop it from shining through

spektrem-shine

Comments