Artist Review #4 (kast away)

Artist Review #4 (kast away)

    This is an amazing artist that has only two songs. At least on Spotify. I can tell each of his songs take lots of effort. Both of Kast away's songs have great vocals, instrumentals, beats, and bass.

    Here comes my favorite of the two. Glow. I love the beginning. The "HEY!" and the "oh whee" parts. I love the snare, very unique. I also like the piano in the background. I like the little synth noises. Then comes the verse. I love the effect that Kast away creates. He inserts all types of noises in silent gaps. And then there comes the prechorus. The lyrics "cuz happiness is no accident" is awesome! I love the way Kast away uses his accents. the "WATCHin you cry". I like the background sounds a lot too as I said. And then comes those two words that leads to the chorus. "click it" not sure if those are the right words, but I'll go with it. I love the snares in the chorus. Kinda a weird, but unique snare. And then the words "I let it glow" turns into some sort of beat drop that I dislike. I like those two seconds where all there is is his voice. I love the synth pad in the background going up half the scale. And then everything just repeats except for there are different lyrics in the verse.


I STARTED WRITING THIS A WEEK AGO. NOW KAST AWAY RELEASED A NEW SONG OMGOMGOMGOGM. ITS CALLED FOREVER YOUNG. THE WHISTLE THOUGH. IM NOT GONNA WRITE ANYTHING ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MY HAPPINESS. THANK YOU KAST AWAY. THIS IS THE TYPE OF MUSIC I LOVE. OMG. I WAS GOING TO TALK ABOUT MASCOT BUT NOW IM NOT.

Comments