I've calmed down

HI EVERYONE. THIS IS MY THIRD TIME LISTENING TO FOREVER YOUNG AND I AM GOING TO BE REVIEWING IT. IM STILL NOT CALM.

I've literally been waiting forever. :DD

Anyway, lets start.

OK FIRST OF ALL ISNT THAT MUMBLE SICK? Great tune. I don't know how much longer Kast Away can keep up with these tunes. And I still notice the same instruments. Same happiness. Same positivity. Same type of lyrics. Except for Kast Away somehow got a guitar as a bass to be THE BEST SOUNDING INSTRUMENT EVER. And then there comes the lyrics. There's a little break with whistles, and then he uses the classic digital synths. I love his raps. It's like the only rap that I like. There's also a synth snare. "cuz your only just a gun, HEY". Love that transition, quick and short. They pause his voice a couple times in forever to make it sound cool. Nothing else now.

AND HERE COMES THE NOT SO SICK BRIDGE.
They turn "forever" into a bass. And then he just says forever young with different tones. AND THEN THERE COMES THE WEIRDEST BEAT DROP EVER. And there comes the chorus again. I like the occasional synth pad. I just love how Kast Away's songs are so positive.


Lyrics of the Post: "You got to celebrate the good times"

Kast Away-Forever Young

Comments