My first day of School....

My first day of School....

    Summer has ended, and School has started. My schedule is okay, not the worst, but not the best. It is leaning to the good side though. 

A: Popick PE
  1. LA christman
  2. LA christman
  3. History christman
  4. Lunch
  5. Spanish Singh
  6. Math Lomas
  7. SYmph band Perazzo
  8. Science East

A PERIOD

    My PE teacher is the best out of all of them. Bean is lazy, Swyer is lazy, mcone is nice. But Popick is DA BEST. He does make lame "mottos" such as Your mind is ready, your heart is (i dont remember the rest). Pretty boring. A little too enthusiastic. 

1-3 PERIODS

    Christman is also an okay teacher. I'm not that satisfied with getting Christman, but on the other hand, I've seen people get worse. My goal was Scarborough obviously. Anyway, Christman just talks about her life a little too much. She literally spent one period talking about her kids, and stuff. I just basically sat there with boredom like any other kid in the room. Also, did I mention that I have block in a stupid portable? 

5 PERIOD

    Singh is in interesting person. She teaches Spanish, but her face is always like uh so red. It's like she got a tan or something. NO OFFENSE. PLZ I DONT WANT PEOPLE WHINING IN THE COMMENTS. She is a nice teacher, but I'm pretty sure she will give out lots of homework in the future.

6 PERIOD

    This is Lomas. The all-famous teacher in California. One of my online classmates(Dyoder13) lives in LA and heard of Lomas before. That's how famous Lomas is. He's like that teacher who would've taught Luke, the mathcounts winner. Anyway, I find his humor repetitive. I don't find it as funny as the other people in the room. I just don't. Maybe I'm used to it??? 

7 PERIOD

    Paul Perazzo. Strict, but a good teacher. He yelled at this one kid today for messing with the percussion instruments. My first thoughts when I entered the band room was "dang, there are A LOT of eighth graders." I met another french horn who was nice to me. I thought I could just chill with no competition unlike the clarinets, saxaphones, and flutes. 

8 PERIOD

    This is the teacher I hate the most. Mrs. East. She's so strict and mean. During her slideshow introduction, she kept on bragging on how cute her dogs were. I mean they're cute, but not THAT cute. I also don't like the fact on how a teacher dyed their own hair. IDK why.



Lyrics of the Post: Used to be a noise in the backdrop
Now I'm at the front like a mascot




Comments