Rubik's cubes

Rubik's Cubes

    So basically just like right now, I relearned how to solve the 5x5. If you don't know how I forgot, I temporarily stopped cubing. Leading to me forgetting how to solve lots of cubes. Anyway, the 5x5 is super easy. All you do is get the centers which can be sorta annoying. Then, you pair edges, which takes way more time to do then a 4x4. After that, you solve it like a 3x3! No parities at all! I learned how to solve it just by using knowledge on solving a 4x4. At first, when I first solved it, I was alert for any parities. I passed by without doing any which got me pretty surprised. I automatically got the last two edges on my first solve, so when I tried solving it again, I stumbled across a problem on the last two edges. That made my search online. Pretty easy. I wrote it out on an algorithm sheet and BOOM! I was pretty proud, and so were my parents.(might've been pretending to be proud idk).

    I ordered a skewb cube on amazon. Cuz I need more WCA cubes. I heard the skewb is really easy, sooooooo. ANYWAY. You here reading this(no one reads this(RIP)) you probably don't know anything about cubing, so I shouldn't be posting. But I don't know what I should post about. Any comments??


Lyric of the Post: I can't believe I came home to find my car key

Hot challe rae-honestly

Comments

Post a Comment