Summer is over.......

Summer is over

    Today is the last day of summer. I'm not really sure if I should be excited for seventh grade or not. This blog, was I thought supposed to be a "summer blog" but due to enjoyment writing and certain people reading it when I don't want them to(AHEM) I want to continue this. I honestly thought I was gonna just write like ten posts, and then completely forget about this blog like most new year resolutions, but somehow I stuck on and wrote fifty-six posts in 104 days. More than half lol. I really got to express my hate on the Warriors, my stories of AoPS(I WONDER WHY PART TWO GOT REVERTED AS A DRAFT *AHEM*), My "taken over by Pokemon" series, and many many more. 
My writing inspired many others to create blogs(so true). Now doing the school year I will obviously post a lot less frequently, but I will always try my best to be posting. My summer was awesome and for once it didn't pass by that fast. I had plenty of entertainment and when boredom hit me, I got back into cubing. Looking back on my "the last day of school" post made me sad. I would like to thank AoPS and spotify for time killers. I basically spent 20% of my free time spamming accumulation on AoPS. But I got too addicted, so it's time for me to quit. I don't want this to effect my schoolwork. 


Bye guys! I'm quitting accumulation due to being addicted thus maybe effecting me during school work.


GOTTA GIVE CREDIT TO:


COOL972
KEVINMATHZ
HAHA0201
APPLEYUM
ALEESHEN
MIRB16
MIRB15
BIGBOBZZZZZZZZZZZZ(made sure to have 12 z's :D)
JOHNLOVESMATH
ELECTRO3.0

~wizwilzo




Lyrics of the Post: "there's a hundred and four days, in summer vacation, and school comes along, just to end it"

~Phineas and Ferb Theme Song

Comments