Charles Jin's version of "four precious words"

Four Precious Words
By: Wilson Xie + Bob Jin
October 20, 2017


I slithered into the United Stadium. It felt dark and a little bitter inside the building. I really could not acknowledge the fact that I, John Bardwell, have snuck inside one of the most secure stadiums there could ever be. And what was I going to do? Am I going to stay in here? What if I get caught in here? I snuck around the hallways quietly than I could even imagine and saw a door. On that door were the words of “Locker Room.” Just when I thought I was safe, I heard footsteps. Footsteps coming to closer and closer. I stared at the words “Locker Room” and the words stared back. They wanted me to go inside. So I took the commands and began to creep to the Door. With my hands shaking and jumping, I heard the creak from the door while opening it, and snuck in.
No one was in the locker room. The lights were open, but the whole locker room was empty. I began to look around naively and then I saw my favorite player’s jersey: Michael Jordan. It was lying on the bench and shined brighter than the sun. The numbers two and three joining together to make the number of Michael Jordan. It was too tempting to take, so I carefully laid my fingers on the silk jersey and quietly stuffed it inside my backpack. I pressed my ear against the door to hear that there were no footsteps. I creaked open the door gently and knew that I was safe. Now I was wondering where I would go.
Since there were no footsteps being heard, I was relaxing. I saw a mice scurry down the hallway. I tiptoed down the hall to see that there was a player’s tunnel. And out through that tunnel was the basketball court. The basketball court that I dreamed of. I decided to take my chances and go through that tunnel. One little kid who looked around the age of seven stared at me with a weird look. But other than that , there weren’t many people at the stadium yet. It was mostly empty. As I began to walk a little more casually, I noticed how there were o`nly a couple of people on the court cleaning up for the ball game. I quickly climbed above the stands and sat in a seat. As soon as my butt touched the solid wooden seat, I felt an instant relief.
After waiting a while patiently, the speaker came on. A man with a strong voice announced that Michael Jordan’s jersey has been stolen and said that whoever found the jersey would receive a cash prize of one-thousand dollars. Now everyone at the stadium started to call everyone they knew. People started to pour in and one moment later the stadium is crowded with people. I am starting to have trouble breathing. Everyone started to look for the jersey frantically. Several people were fighting over a red T-shirt. People started a huge stampede, and I was just sitting there, watching all the commotion going on. Unsurprisingly, the police officers were also here, but they were only here to join the fight with their guns and eventually, the stadium has turned into a battlefield with dead bodies covering the ground. Blood splattered everywhere. All I could hear was screaming, gunfire, and explosions. Soon, something hard hit me and I blacked out.


I woke up in the local hospital. My vision was blurred but I couldcan hear voices. “He must be punished,” someone was saying. “No, it’s all my fault. It was I who left me jersey on the bench,” someone else said. Michael Jordan, this name flashed through my mind as I heard this voice. My vision cleared and, yes, it’s him alright.
“MICHAEL JORDAN!” I screamed.
I am surrounded by several police officers as well.
“You will be executed at dawn tomorrow for you felony,” one of them said.
Then, Michael Jordan said something unbelieveable,

“Let the kid go.”
“Well sir, you can’t just…”

I suddenly recovered my strength and ran away with the jersey. I heard the police yelling and coming after me. However, they never caught me, because I crossed the street and got kicked by a horse.


Only emerson, charles, evan, and mihir will get this reference. AHAHAHAHAHAH

Comments

  1. OH GEEZ NOOOOOOOOOOO
    That police officer is just like..."U will B killed 2morrow" calmly...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment