KD pointing ring finger, Curry throwing mouth guard once again, and Andrew Wiggins not so great buzzer beater.

KD pointing ring finger, Curry throwing mouth guard once again, and Andrew Wiggins not so great buzzer beater.


    I'll explain why I hated Andrew Wiggins buzzer beater in a second, but LMAO. Curry literally just threw his mouth guard at the ref. Two no foul calls to Curry is just enough for an ejection. LOL. And as if that wasn't enough, the snake acted all big boy and tough to show that he has a ring. Oh great! Showing off your ring! There's another ejection! Anyway, let's talk about Wiggins buzzer beater. After looking at the highlights, when I saw Westbrook carrying the ball, I thought he was going to go all "westbrook style" and just shoot a three himself. But instead he drove and passed it to Melo. With around five seconds on the clock, everyone knew the Timberwolves were screwed because they had no time outs left. But they got across the field in no time. Andrew Wiggins carrying the ball and then one of his teammates KNOCING DOWN MELO IN AN ILLEGAL SCREEN. ARE YOU SERIOUS. I don't agree with that buzzer beater. I believe that it shouldn't count. Anyway, bye!

Lyrics of the Post:Should I gather all the pieces
To the puzzle of my life

Comments