The DEATH

THE DEATH

    It was a dark and stormy night. I was asleep when I heard the crackle of lightning. It startled me up. I looked up and I saw a white figure. A white holographic figure with bleeding eyes of terror that stared upon me. I thought this was all a nightmare. I couldn't believe what was happening, so I tucked my shaking head inside my cozy blanket. Inside the blanket everything felt right. Inside the blanket I felt safe. I felt warm. I felt love. But outside the blanket was terror. Terror upon me and hazing at me. I imagined the whitish creature swooping around and around me making my head hurt. Now it didn't feel right inside my blanket. My head was hurting. It swirled with confusion and dreads of pain. I began punching my the bed underneath my blanket with a force hard enough to break wood. Punching the bed as if that would help me in any amount. And that made my pain worse. The pain was turning into a deadly vibe that would tingle all throughout my body. It was spreading faster than lightning flashes. My ear was itching. My leg was bleeding. My foot had a cramp. I tried to get up but couldn't. I couldn't figure out what was happening. I tried to speak but just stuttered across every syllable. Now my tongue was burning. The pain was harsh enough that I couldn't feel it. And then I saw it. The white figure swirling around me with an snarl. I tried to kick him but my leg ended up going through the creatures mysterious body. The pain was taunting me when my leg made contact with even the softest part of my bed. I closed my eyes, and everything was over.

sequel post on halloween!!
                                         ~



Lyrics of the Post:

My mother told me when I was young. We soon expire I'm sorry son. You won't be lonely if you fall in love.

Over Again – Retrovision, Micah Martin

Comments

  1. OH NO
    I CANT WAIT FOR PART 2
    I TOTALY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PART 2 WILL BE
    yeah righhttttt...
    YOU TROLL
    LOLLLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol tbh i was actually gonna make a real story for part two but was too buzy so decided to troll

      Delete

Post a Comment