Funny moments

Funny moments


  1. One time during math class I went to the bathroom. The door was locked from outside so after I was done using the bathroom I found that the door was locked. I knocked on the door and my teacher came to open the door. I came out and then heard knocks similar to mine. It seems like my math teacher had somehow locked himself too when opening the door for me xD
  2. I still remember this closely. I was in fifth grade and since we were doing common core, we had to understand why 10*20=200. We had to draw this stupid diagram and write positive 10, and carry over zeroes using beads. it was SO stupid. Anyway, while I had to carry over stupid zeroes, there was an earthquake drill. We hid under our desk and I obviously snuck a book under like always. (lol). After the drill ended, I looked at the clock. The time was 10:20.
  3. Ok, let's use fake names here. Uhhhh JOHN AND BOB. There. Ok anyway, one time the phone rang, and the person closest to the phone had to answer and say "student speaking" and stuff like that. The teacher called on John and said "BOB GO GET THE PHONE". John corrected the teacher by clarifying that his name was John. After the teacher apologized, John went to go get the phone. Now in the phone the person calling said "Bob has an appointment, please excuse him from the class".
  4. This one may not sound funny, but was sure REALLY FUNNy. I think kush shah let me use his name, so I am. Basically during fourth grade, we had recesses. We were currently lining up for the bell to ring so we could go to recess. Kush went to open the door and the teacher got angry. She scolded "HEY, DID THE BELL RING YET?" And literally right after those words were spoken, the bell rang. no joke. it was super funny. We were all like "Uh, ye-AHH". The teacher rolled her eyes and the day went on.
  5. My family and I often play Poker over the weekends. We play with chips and all that but we don't gamble with money. One time I decided to trade all of my five and ten chips into full on 1 chips. Before you know it there was a huge pile of white and green chips. I ended up stacking them into a tower. The game went on as usual but halfway through my mom and dad ran out of their one chips. They either had to fold or raise it into five. Obviously they took the option of trading their five coins into a couple of ones from me. I either wanted all the one chips or none, so I ended up giving the entire pile of ones to my dad. He didn't sort it, he just layed it out on the table. Before you knew it I ran out of ones and had to trade with my dad. Okay, after telling this story I realize that this story wasn't as funny as the moment. GOD DANG IT I NEED TO BE BETTER AT TELLING STORIES.
  6. KD joined the Warriors. Oh that was a really funny joke! 
  7. During a cubing competition, I decided to have some fun and give a scrambled cube to some kids. When they solved it, I would be like "WOAH DUDE YOU CAN SOLVE THAT? HOW! I JUST PEEL THE STICKERS OFF". Most people knew I was joking but there was this one kid that started going like "yeah it was pretty hard to learn" xD
  8. This was during the first day of Seventh Grade for me. Anyway, I was in band and Mr. Perazzo was calling role just like a normal day and at the end of role calling, he says "anyone I'm missing?" This Indian girl raises up her hand and speaks "I'm Sara(I forgot the actual name lol)" and Mr. Perazzo stares at "Sara" with puzzlement because of how small she looked, and he said "What instrument do you play?" The girl responded with "Violin"
  9. I was in this summer camp called "Engage" over the transitioning year from sixth grade to seventh grade. It was gonna be my second year going to Engage and the way it works is it's 3 hours long. You get to choose two classes from a variety of classes such as "Creative writing, music creating, lego robotics, clay sculpting, computer programming, snap circuits, and many many more." Now the two classes you choose are each 1h 30m long and in between the two classes, you get a 10 minute break where all the kids from Engage go to the "lunch area" and just talk. What I did was hangout with Marvin and some other people from Hart and shake this plum tree until all the loose plums that fell were possible. We would end up splitting the plums and eating it. I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to eat the plums off the plum tree but whatever. Anyway, for the teachers, they just teach the same thing twice. So in a way this was like middle school. This event was held in Harvest Park and this lasts for two weeks. With a two day weekend of course....unless you wanted to take two sessions. From past experiences, I really like Engage so I decided to try out two sessions this time. This basically just means a pair of two week classes. So in total, I had to choose four out of those classes I listed previously. The ones I chose were Session 1:Music creating, and snap circuits  Session 2:Creative writing and coding. I have no idea why I was in the need to explain all that, because all the information earlier was pretty much useless. All I wanted to tell you was the there was a teacher that taught a class twice, each with different people and 1h 30m periods and that I took a class called Music Creating. Anyway, my first class was Music creating so yeah. At the end, we had to create a final project that consisted of a lot of choices you could choose and I ended up doing a group project with Marvin on a "mixtape" which was pretty straightforward. You gather a lists of songs, you put them together and you need to have nice transitions from song to song. Now I'm telling you: Getting songs into garageband was not fun. You had to first find the YouTube video, then you had to find a YouTube to MP3 site that was trustworthy because before you know it, a virus is going to end up on your computer(true story). Then you had to cry in pain because of the waiting time for the MP3 to upload. After all of the chaos, you had to share it to iTunes. As if that wasn't enough, you then need to drag the track onto Garageband. It was a good thing I was in a group because we could split the work so it wasn't that annoying. We ended up doing the mixtape this way: I would do half of the songs and Marvin would do half of the songs. We would then upload one half of a mixtape onto a flash drive and then convert it onto the other half's garageband and then create a transition between the last two halves. After that you were basically done. Now since I was done, I decided to go check out "PM"'s work.(you get it? Like, how someone in AM and someone in PM share a desk and they have booklets under the chair so you can see who sits in the same seat as you.) Anyway, I went to go check out Pm's work and saw that it was a singular work(not a group project(you could choose whether you wanted to do the project solo or in a group)) and also saw that the person did a podcast instead of a mixtape. Since there were cool microphones, we could plug it in the computers and record out voices on garageband which was why it was possible to create podcasts. I looked to see at the person's podcast and saw that the background music was EXACTLY the same as one of the songs included in one of my mixtapes. I completely started raging because this lazy person decided to steal something from me that took me such a long time to upload so I changed the podcast name into "STOP STEALING MUSIC THAT TAKES A LONG TIME" and deleted the person's background music. I seriously have no idea why this is included in my "funny moments" post and why I spent 30 minutes writing this out. I seriously have no idea why I'm doing this. Okay! Next one!
  10. https://fatmumslim.com.au/sweet-ideas-50-things-to-blog-about/ I was bored on what to post on my blog, so I searched up "things to post on a blog" and found this article. Looking at the web address, I thought it said "fat muslim" xD
Lyrics of the Post:

Comments

  1. WOW LOL
    R u sure they stole your song
    or coincidence?
    DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN
    Illuminati confirmed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment