The most craziest class ever



Week IX: NT

I started off the class by thinking I was wrong. It seems like I wasn't and I found out because of an amazing instructor with the name of Madfrog




Madfrog then kept on correcting me for all of my bad mistakes in a positive way. I had to say this:

In this question, I said 5 and 25, which was actually wrong. I realized it was wrong and was about to write 9 and 25, but I noticed it's best to just write prime factorization. I wasn't sure if it was correct so I put a question mark in the end. This actually resulted in a DOUBLE which was pretty crazy.

I had a deep feeling in my stomach that it there was some sort of solution, but I just didn't know what. It didn't make sense. I decided to just say IMO before which got showed lol. PenguinFury, the user above me, posted something incorrect which I think the teachers just looked at it wrong.


When I wrote "uh anything?", I meant anything out of the digits you can use in base ten. I had a feeling that that was too general so I corrected myself by writing ten options. I ended up having two DOUBLES In one session. (my record)
square_16(olena blumberg(IMO WINNER(IMO as in International Math Olympiad))) explained very nicely with no student responses. She posted what looks like 17 in a row.
I decided to test the limits of the responses they chose.

I thought this would end as crazy as it was already, but I guess not :(






Lyric of the Post:Standing on the edge of a cliff
Realize there must be more to life than this

Comments