The story of a magnificent grape

The story of a magnificent grape


    I started off when my mother created me along with 100 other people alike to me. I started off as a seed and drank lots of water and sunlight to help me grow. One day when I was hanging around with twin brother #17, a green grape started talking trash to us. They were so racist to us, purple grapes. Name calling us as "the sweet one" One day I will be as fat as them and start calling them "the sour one". Enough of that, I have been facing tough times. Twin brother #19 and Twin brother #87 both got eaten by giants. My mom is turning too old meaning that she may die. The thing that I'm worried about is not my stupid mother though. The thing is that if my mother dies, I have to die too. Our entire ancestor chain will die. Sure, without my mother she wouldn't feed me, but she always feeds #1-10 more water than me in the 58's. It's so unfair.
    I woke up hearing cries of my mother and giants holding weird machines. I looked up and saw that there was nobody on my mother. I immediately got emotional but couldn't cry because I couldn't waste my juice. My twins were experiencing the same pain as me. A giant was to the right of me poking through twin brother #59. And now the giant was walking towards me. There was a bucket full of grape seeds and I know that sooner or later my seed was going to end up in that bucket. The giant raised its alien-like machine and was about to stab me when...









Part two coming soon.






Lyrics of the Post:I feel like this street angle need you to call me again
I'm feelin' good right now, don't need you call me again

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THOSE PEOPLLE
      STABB DOSE GRAPES
      YUM DYING MOM

      Delete
    2. Lol. Thanks emer for not spoiling part two :)

      Delete
  2. How could you write such wonderful story!I love this one very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment