WE DID IT!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!

WE DID IT! OMG LEMME TURN OFF CAPS FIRST

November is the most successful month out of every single month so far where I begun my blog on June 1st. There is still a week left in this month and yet I have topped September, where I got 214 page views in total. Let's see how far we can get this month to, and when is the next time we will top best month?

It's seriously shocks Me to literally see 60 views yesterday and to see 78 views today. I'm not sure whether there are people refresh spamming, or it's just pure views.

Lyrics of the Post:I can't lie
Mesmerized By these lies I'm so happy

Comments

  1. NICE
    P.S. did u know that it counts every time someone goes onto a post
    no matter if the same person or not
    But that doesn't actually make a difference in ur case
    cuz thats still a lot of views
    U FAMOUS
    CAN I HAVE UR AUTTOGRAPH
    SIGN MY FACE WITH A SHARPIE
    JK that got weird...
    ok ima go now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment