What would I do if I had five hours of free time?

What would I do if I had five hours of free time?

  1. Post on my Blog:I seriously love posting on my blog. I love writing freely without any pressure or limits. I really like putting my thoughts whether it's negative or positive out there in the world for others to see. I love to see posts like "My story of AoPS(Part One)" Getting over 100 views. I could spend all five hours writing and writing and writing. Really for me there is no limit. I make lots of mistakes and what but that's the reason why I like this better than school writing. In school writing you get a grade and I can't write stuff like "xD", "CAPS", and ":D". 
  2. Cube:I would split between almost every single cube. Along with great hype and exciting music like "mortals". Cubing is seriously the best stress reliever ever.
  3. Do a marathon solve: If you don't know what a marathon solve is, its when you scramble all of your cubes and solve them all at once. In my case, I have around 40 cubes to scramble. I'd say it would take me 1.5 hours to get all of them. Some cubes like the 7x7 take some time to solve.
  4. Watch YouTube: With my parents becoming more strict, I am only allowed to watch YouTube if I ask them. Every time I ask them, they say no. The only time they let me watch YouTube is on the weekends. Now I have so much videos to catch up on ughhghghghghg. 
  5. Play Video Games: Every time my parents feel nice, they let me play video games. Usually I play mope.io till trolling with the Eagle isn't fun anymore. After, I play zlap.io till I reach a score of 50. After that I play this non .io game(how is that possible? lol) called basketball legends. To be honest the only reason I like playing it is because I like being LeBRON James and crushing Curry. That's literally the main reason why I play it lol.
  6. Code!: To me, coding is a hobby. Some people use coding as a career, and I will probably use it as my career when I grow up. Right now though, I love using python and making games. It's pretty fun and stress-relieving to play.
  7. Garageband-Garageband is so fun. It's literally the only part I like about apple besides their macs. I've made so many fun projects and I don't care whether it's bad enough. If you want to see all of my projects, go ahead! it's right here!
  8. Play basketball Outside-If you haven't already knew, I have another hobby:Basketball. I prefer playing with friends, but I'm fine if I play by myself. To show that I can do this for five hours, I have played outside straight for six hours. I'm not joking. From 11:00-5:00. When I first started to play in that time period, I was playing with a friend. That friend needed to leave so he left. When he came back, he saw that I was still playing basketball and asked "You weren't playing the whole time I was gone, right?". I chuckled and said "nah"
  9. WATCH THE CAVSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-A big chunk of my blog posts are about the cavs. I'm a huge cavs fan and I am not a bandwagon. I believe that the cavs should win three rings. Why?
    2015-Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love both injured. Two of big three injured. You expect the cavs to win with just LeBRON?
    2016-3-1 LEAD YAHHHH
    2017-KD=SNAKE and if Leonard wasn't injured, spurs would be playing the cavs.
  10. AoPS forums-I literally have so many friends on a site called AoPS and the way we all communicate is through the forums. I check them every single day and I still can't catch up.

Lyrics of the Post:"Darling just hold on"

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Nup, but WISH I had. IT IS SO FUN

      Delete
    2. yeah. wait. how do you know it's fun?

      Delete
    3. Did you do the mr murphy thing in wheel last yar?

      Delete
    4. EEEGGGGGsactly
      it was fun
      but that was just the basics
      I wanna be able to make my own melodies
      plus those awesome beats and effects
      you know, the cool stuff.

      Delete
    5. IKRR. I WENT TO THIS SUMMER CAMP WHERE THERE WERE KEYBOARDS THAT YOU PLUG INTO THE COMPUTER AND YOU COULD PRESS THE KEYS AND RECORD YOUR OWN MELODY :o

      Delete
    6. NO WAY
      ARE U KIDDING MEEEEEEEE
      why

      Wait, doesn't Garageband have its own keyboard tool thingy?
      I think I remember from last year wheel, but idk I never tried to see if it could record...
      ;(

      Delete
    7. yeah, but you have to use your laptop/computer keyboard to record, which is weird. The plug-in keyboards are better to use. Oh, btw the camp i went to, you could also plug in a microphone and record your voice, and make a cool effect to your voice.

      Delete

Post a Comment