I'M GOING TO A CAVS GAME AND I WILL HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS AND LEBRON WILL NOTICE ME!!!!! *NOT CLICKBAIT*

Lol. How'd you like that title?
 


    Only one fragment of that sentence is true, and it's the "I'm going to a cavs game" part. I'm going during Christmas, so Warriors will be home. Kinda scared to wear my cavs gear in the public in the bay area lol. Imma watch the cavs CRUSH the Warriors, and I heard that our seats were gonna be Okay. Like, it's not one of those seats totally in the back where you have to look at the screen to watch the game. My seat, you can totally just watch the game by itself. Hopefully it will be close, because i LOVE intense games, and the only thing I love more than intense game is real watching intense games.

Since it's Christmas, DOUBLE POSTS. Yay! Check out my christmas story after this!

Comments

  1. I actually believed the title...
    Punch me please
    Shoot some basketballs at my brain
    I need my sanity back
    plz
    WHY U CLIKBAIT MOIIII

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment