Magnetizing my valk(part two)



I have a LOT to talk about





So the dipping on the hand worked out better than I thought. It helped conserve glue, but strictly held the magnets. The thing was that I didn't use all of the super glue on my hands, so the next day, on my hand was a hold blob of dried super-glue. Well, at least it takes out some of my boredom in school! lol. I did peel all of it off. Dried super-glue somehow ended up on my cheek, I have no idea how that happened. I was about to reassemble the cube(last step), when something bad bad bad happened. (A)Two pieces were super-glued TOGETHER  (B)The polarity of the two colors would repel.



You know what that means......REPLACEMENT PARTS, STICKERS, AND MORE MAGNETS.




I spent 15 dollars -_- on all of that, but in the end, everything worked out. I put the cube back together, restickered it, and I have to say: HOW DO PEOPLE STICKER SO PERFECT. My orange side is absolutely lop-sided and it just looks so nasty. Eh. Still works lol. Gotta be more careful. Oh, and to buy extra magnets, I can't buy it separately, so I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER BUNDLE. Well, the bundle comes with 50 magnets, and I only needed two -_-. But...You only need 48 magnets to magnetize a 3x3, soooooo IMMA MAGNETIZE ANOTHER CUBE! Yeah...Probably over Spring Break or something.



Turning the cube was absolute horror. I guess I didn't place the magnets that carefully, because one side repels like crazy. I tried a solve, and the cube waS SO DRY OMG. Halfway through an algorithm, the magnets repelled like crazy, and didn't want to be next to each other, so it decides to pop the cube. >:( I had to tighten the cube, and relube the cube. UGH. After that, my cube was decent. Tightening it helped a lot. It was better than the old valk. I still need someone to set it up though ;).




Lyric(s) of the Post:A million voices in my head
Bite My Tongue – Logan Henderson

Comments

  1. oooff....
    gotta make sure those magnets face the right direction...
    (or they will BLOW UP FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR)

    That must have been VEERRRYRY fun.
    "I just spent 16.342 hours attaching these stupid magnets!"
    >tests cube by turning<
    <explodes<
    "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    - $15
    oof good thing it turned out good at the end tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah Iwas kinda worried because of the one side that repels. After a couple of solves I realized that I could live with it. I might bring it to school and show you the side that repels.

      Delete
    2. lol i'll bring it to school then

      Delete

Post a Comment