My top 100(part one)

I seriously don't wanna list all of this out, BUT FOR THE SAKE IMMA SPEND LIKE AN HOUR COPYING AND PASTING  100 SONGS. (btw this is spotify)


  1. Skyline – Kovan, Electro-Light
  2. Together (Feat. Vivien) – Janji
  3. Little Bit – Futuristik, Sethh
  4. Lovesick – Jacob Whitesides
  5. Over – LarsM, SideB, Aloma Steele
  6. Make Me Move - James Roche Remix – Culture Code, KARRA, James Roche
  7. Wicked – John Kenza
  8. Just Hold On – Steve Aoki, Louis Tomlinson
  9. Good Time – Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen
  10. ILY – Axol
  11. Identity – Glude
  12. See The Stars – Daniel Rosty, Sash_S
  13. Hall of Fame – The Script, will.i.am
  14. Who's It Gonna Be – BgA
  15. Wouldn't Change It – Halvorsen
  16. Disconnected – Pegboard Nerds
  17. Unbelievable – Owl City, Hanson
  18. Hellcat – Desmeon
  19. Feel Good (feat. Daya) – Gryffin, Illenium, Daya
  20. Make Me Move – Culture Code, Karra
  21. Campfire – Retrovision
  22. Babylon – Half the Animal
  23. Firefly – Jim Yosef
  24. Black & White – Rudy Mancuso, Poo Bear
  25. Dusk – Tobu, Syndec
  26. Return – Axel Wernberg, Linne, Ennex
  27. Hello – OMFG
  28. Eternal Minds – Waysons
  29. She Got Me Like – Halvorsen
  30. I'm the One – DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne
  31. Crest – Codeko
  32. Meant To Be – Arc North, Krista Marina
  33. Something Big – Shawn Mendes
  34. Verge – Owl City, Aloe Blacc
  35. What Do I Know? – Ed Sheeran
  36. Strings – Shawn Mendes
  37. OMFG! - Jan Chmelar Edit – dexin paris, Jan Chmelar
  38. The Boy Next Door (from “Fuller House”) – Jodie Sweetin
  39. Back For You – One Direction
  40. Forever - Original Mix – Inukshuk
  41. Paradox – Electro-Light, Itro
  42. Away – Subtact
  43. Lost – Kontinuum, Savoi
  44. Get Up Again – Alex Skrindo, Axol
  45. Metropolis – Owl City
  46. Honestly – Hot Chelle Rae
  47. Reality – Adventurer
  48. Shelter – Porter Robinson, Madeon
  49. Nekozilla – Different Heaven
  50. Waves – Retrovision

Reaction?

  1. You already know that this will make my top 100. It was actually #1 lol the rest is scrambled. 
  2. I don't remember this song that much
  3. OOOO this song I loved. Listening to it I thought it had the F word but searching up the lyrics I discovered that it was "how far can" and he would combine the 'far can' so it sounded like....
  4. This is the first non EDM/NCS song that I loved. I loved the tune
  5. The voice in this song is absolutely beautiful. The background has a nice repeated rhythmn that adds a spice to it
  6. This is the first remix that I loved. I could tell a lot of effort was spent. I remember that I listened to this in school. After the ending, I was literally like "wow, that's amazing".
  7. The beginning is absolute awesomeness. The low synth voice is perfect and then they change it to a high one. That's literally the main reason why I like this song so much.
  8. I memorized the lyrics to this song. I can write it down freestyle if I wanted but that's for a different post. I love how the first song he sang was about his mother and I love the bells at the end
  9. My #1 favorite song. Weird how it's not NCS.
  10. The reasoning is weird. It's just the way axol accents and says the words that makes me like it.
  11. I listened to this song a lot before i started to use spotify. "this is my identity"(could be my status idk)
  12. I love the high-pitched synth inserted between the lyrics. Amazing
  13. Pretty nice old pop song. Like the tune
  14. xD I somehow actually really liked this song from nigahiga
  15. I loved this song. It's such a happy tune and the synths are very well made.
  16. This synchro-nyce in the chorus is the main reason why I like this song. They also have organ synths in the beginning. Nice
  17. I love this happy tune. Owl City is my favorite band and this song is awesome. It's totally PG
  18. This is the best cubing music every. Very intense and loud bass
  19. I can't believe Daya is in this song. I love this synth and the vocals.
  20. The OG the original. SUch a simple song but remixes made this song amazing
  21. Ahh. The first song that I absolutely loved in Colors. Such an amazing and greatsounding tune
  22. The first pride song that I loved. you can tell it's pride in the first notes
  23. Uh. All I remember was that the voice was high. SHoot i forgot this song
  24. Lol. This was from one of my favorite youtubers. I actually really liked the piano in this song
  25. This is the intro to LEGOBOYZ3 all i remember lol
  26. Oh man! This analog synth made me addicted to this song! Seriously though
  27. This song is the most popular from OMFG. I like the weird voice synth thing 
  28. Produces a very echoey feeling to the listener
  29. I love the happy tune and I overall love halvorsen's music
  30. Okay. I'm embarassed
  31. The same amazing tune played over and over again with different synths
  32. Another basic song that could be fire with remixes(ahem retrovision's remix)
  33. I love the positivism and message that Shawn Mendes brings out.
  34. I forgot about this song
  35. Favorite Ed Sheeran song because of the guitar
  36. Favorite Shawn Mendes song. I love when my sister harmonizes to this song. Makes it a lot better
  37. I don't remember this song
  38. Okay, now this is pretty embarrassing too. I just like the bassline
  39. "Back, for YOU. Back, for YOU" The accent on you makes this song better and I used to love one direction
  40. The bells make this song seem non EDM but it still is. Great song from Inukshuk
  41. The oos in the beginning are great and the pauses between the synths are another great addition to this song
  42. This fast-paced song with low synth voices are amazing along with the background loop of three notes
  43. Another very simple song that could be great with remixes(AHEM SUNROOf remix from ncs ahem)
  44. First vocalist I heard from AXOL, although I would discover more songs later on but anyway, the message is great and I SHOULD STOP USING GREAT AND NICE
  45. The music video is funny and brings out a message. 
  46. Pretty embarrassed lol I told you that I like happy tune songs
  47. I don't remember this song
  48. I heard this at a public place one time and i was all like "YO LESSGO" cuz I never hear music I like at public places. All I hear is stupid pop songs
  49. This is actually the first song that I saved which means a lot. The main reason why I love this song is because it includes a synchro nyce.
  50. Retrovision is great at making awesome music and tunes. I soon got addicted to this song

Lyrics of the Post: "I left my heart in Metropolis"
Owl city-Metropolis

Comments

  1. OMGG
    YOU ACTUALLY COPIED THIS OUT
    AND TYPED ALL THE REACTIONS
    HEYYY BGA dats Ryan Higaaaaaa
    And I recognize some pop songs in there below the EDM.
    Btw though isn't it 50 songs lol not 100
    Or are you making 2 parts

    P.S. how did you decide what order they would go in...sounds overly complex to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment