Some things I need to get off of my mind


  1. You know that Pop song called That's What I Like – Bruno Mars? Well, I loved this song before it became a single, It was my favorite Bruno Mars song of all time. And then bruno Mars releases this song as a single and it soon becomes #1 on the billboard. A lot of fake fans are like "oh my god, i love that new like song by like bruno mars. let's listen to it when we like get to like starbucks, oh yeaaa". 
  2. This is similar to #1. Except for it's with Marshmello. Before the song called Wolves – Selena Gomez, Marshmello, you probably didn't know who Marshmello is. But after this song, everyone was like "oh my gooood I totally love starbucks. But I like something better called marshmello. he is so like hot oh yeaaa. I've totally seen his like face before because he has like a face reveal". Anyway, the point I'm trying to say here is that Marshmello was an artist I liked a lot before he created this pop song.
  3. Let It Move – Jim Yosef has a synchro nyce for a short section of the song. Try to find it!
  4. I really want a user called wx_family to start talking to me again :(
  5. Today wx_family replied and said what I think will be the last words: "bye bye aops from wx". :((((( im really sad rn

Comments

  1. Omg
    Every new song = starbucks coffee
    NO NOT WX_FAMILY
    COME BACK
    nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment