Artist Review #7 (killercats)

Artist Review #7 (killercats)



    HEY GUYS IT'S YA BOY WILSON BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER VLOG


======================================================================
___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___
___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___----___
======================================================================


Since I haven't posted in three days, this daily post will make up for it :D

Anyway, let's just go in.



The beginning has a quick thud followed by a "showering sound". Then the crackly shaky synth comes in with a few drops every so often. Very fitting guitar in the background. A synth voice comes in with a loop of random voices. They change the synth to some sort of synth pad for a bit, and then the beat drop comes in.
The beat drop is definitely a unique one. A quick "tell me" in synth voice is followed by a loop going up a step each time the loop finishes. They make it fast paced with a beat that goes quicker and the synth break comes in.
A wild fade in the middle of the synth break and occasional pauses is what in my opinion makes this song better. The heys are SO ANNOYING OMG

Repeated 





The synth used for the beginning of this song is similar to the beginning of Tell me, just a bit smoother. Anyway, if you listen closely, you'll hear a thud timed at the exact same time the synth starts. You'll hear a crash every time a note starts. IMO, the tune is much better than tell me. I loved this song. I mean, I still do, it's just that I don't listen to it as much. When more beats and rhythms kicks in, another synth voice echoing comes in along. A guitar is also added, or what seems like one. As soon as the next set of beats/rhythms/synthvoices/etc comes in, you know a beat drop is coming....NOPE BUT KILLERCATS JUKES YOU OUT. After another measure, the beat drop finally comes. Synth voices used during the beat drop with "ai ai ai" or "ayayayay" idk. I fell like an "ohohohohoh" could make the synth voices better. The tip of the beat drop's synth voices are absolutely amazing. The echoing and everything about it. The synth voices used during the synth breaks. In between pauses is a good pause. Then a SECOND melody comes in. WOw amazing. Especially the second one. THe synth, the type of synth. Wow. The wavy synth used to start off the second verse is awesome.

This repeats

Until the end.....A SYNCHRO NYCE OMGOGMOMGOGMOGMOMG. WOWWWWW. VERY UNNECESSARY BUT STILL MAKES ME HAPPY TO THIS DAY TO SEE SOMEONE USING A SYNCHRONYCE, MY FAOVIRTE SYNTH. THE FINAL NOTE OF THIS SONG LEAVES ME IN AWEE.


What I Said – Killercats, Alex Skrindo



Just look at these two artists. Just look at how powerful this combination creates. Let's go check this out.




The song starts out with a synth whistle loop with slurs. They bring in a piano and a loop of what sounds like "stars and minutes" idk. A great low harmony synth made to the beautiful autotune voice of Alex Skrindo. A high pitched synth lead is used as a preparation for the beatdrop.

The synth break is wild. Starts out looping all over the place and inbetween loops is an "a-AH". In the third transition is a "ahh" kinda like the sound you would make after drinking lemonade. Refreshing. The transition from the synth break to the second verse is the same synth lead.

I like to point out how Killercats and Alex Skrindo made this second beat drop an amazing beat drop. If you listen to We are by Kisma, Kisma uses an analog synth as a transition from the beat drop to the synth break. The analog synth does not increase in panning or volume. Just the same melody used. This time they used a loop, but harmonized it after every measure or two. Just that Killercats surprises you with a fade out on the analog synth and increases the length of the beat drop. The beat drop only comes in after the synth lead plays for around 5 measures.

Very nice fade out with a tiny what seems like a synchro nyce type synth choking.


Lyric(s) of the Post:
In my right mind, it's over
Sober - Krakn Remix – Cheat Codes, Nicky Romero, Krakn



Comments

  1. I've heard #1 before!!! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ok I agree the "heys" are unnecessary...

    Hey I also heard #2!!! It's pretty catchy but by after 1:06 in the song guess what comes back...the EXACT SAME "HEYS" from "Tell Me"!!!!!!! I still really like it but now I will just hear the heys lol

    #3 OMG this one is new to me but it's REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I'm kinda thrown off by the autotune on the voice around 1:50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 rly? nyceee

      2. Do u listen to ncs?

      #3 lol yeah idk why but i like the voice

      Delete
    2. Yup NCS lollllllllllll
      cuz I don't have Spotify premium -_-
      I still like #3 tho

      (I may have heard all these EDM songs while watching intense video game walkthroughs lollll)
      I didn't even know they were EDM back then
      (I was stupid lol)

      Delete
    3. I'm binge-listening to NCS right now while doing HW...
      I've heard like 90% of these EDM songs no joke

      Delete
    4. i don't have spotify premium....

      lollll intense video game walkthroughs xD

      wow lol

      Delete

Post a Comment