New look

New look


    I've been leaving you hanging for a couple of days. 




I've changed my blogs and added in a lot of cool stuff.

  1. Removed the labels, as it was making my profile really skinny
  2. Added in a labels on the bottom
  3. added followers on bottom
  4. added total page views on bottom
  5. Added a general description of this blog
  6. added a "subscribe"button
  7. added "a featured post" on the most recent post
  8. When viewing a post, scrolling down you'll see a "my best post" text
  9. Extended the popular posts to 5.






Comments

  1. Gasp
    I was like how u put followers, total page views, and everything else lol
    Oh yeah I noticed the "a featured post" thing
    preeeettty kewl
    ooh the popular posts say "my most popular posts"

    wait but there are 2 labels buttons now?
    me confoosed

    Anyways all these new gadgets look veery professional :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment