A-Z songs(2)


#1 can be found here

A=All My Friends – Owl City
B=Bleed – Axol, The Tech Thieves
C=Cloud Ten – Fareoh
D=Divinity – Porter Robinson, Amy Millan
E=Excision – Kevano
F=Fallin' – ElementD, Micah Martin
G=Green Light – Lorde
H=Harvalien – LarsM
I=Invincible – Deaf Kev
J=Just A Dream – Kurt Hugo Schneider, Christina Grimmie, Sam Tsui
K=Kaibu – Killercats
L=Love Like Woe – The Ready Set
M=Motion – Tobu, Wholm
N=New Game – Nitro Fun
O=On Our Way - Kedmiri Remix – Jim Yosef, SideB, Q'Aila, Kedmiri
P=Puzzle - VIP – Retrovision
Q=Queen Of The Scene – Hot Chelle Rae
R=Revival – Ahxello
S=Shelter – Porter Robinson, Madeon
T=Tired - Kovan & Alex Skrindo Remix – Alan Walker, Gavin James, Alex Skrindo, Kovan
U=Unity – TheFatRat
V=Vertigo – Rob Gasser, Laura Brehm
W=What I Said – Killercats, Alex Skrindo
X=Xenogenesis – TheFatRat
Y=You – NIVIRO
Z=


Aw, missed x and z.


Lyric(s) of the Post:
I' m left behind Obey the light
Fallin' – ElementD, Micah Martin

Comments

  1. OMG
    SONGS as ABCSSSSSS
    For X: Xenogenesis by TheFatRat
    yYAYAAYAYAY
    lol nice
    I'm a check out #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard D, I, K, P, R, S, U, W, and X.
      Also, I haven't heard J but it's really good...and sad

      Delete
    2. ooh you listen to ahxello. He/she has some good songs eg. revival, light speed, frisbee

      Delete
    3. Wow I'ma listen to light speed and Frisbee
      I've only listened to Revival so far -_-

      Delete

Post a Comment