Exploring....too far



Hey guys! I'm just a typical worm digging and eating worm poop. Basically I help the soil in some random dude's backyard. So I'm just digging, when something incredibly bright hits me. I immediately shut my eyes close, but it's not enough. Before I knew it some random kid squealing starts grabbing me. I dig rapidly, but whatever is grabbing me is holding me real tight. I decide to give up. The kid grabs me, and I squirm free. I try to go back to the hole I half-dug, but the kid grabs me again. Squirming frantically does no use, and I'm shoved into bottle. There's some familiar soil in here, so I decide to dig. I see a whole crowd of worms ahead of me.
I looked around nervously, "what's going on?"
The worms just sighed, "I have no idea."
"Are we going to die?"
"I hope not"

I begin to shake off my stress by digging free-style....BOINK. My head was spinning, and I fell. I looked and saw that I had crashed into plastic. It was then that I realized I was inside an empty water bottle.

The endless questions just kept on coming, and I couldn't sleep. Worms all around me were asleep. I tried to relax, but couldn't. After what seemed like hours, I finally closed my eyes and slept.

I woke up with violent shaking and lots of screams around me. Looking around, I realized there was an earthquake, that just ended. I feel the bottle outside of me moving, then I hear someone say "The worms are still alive!"

It was a long and bumpy ride. I had no idea what was going on. I curled up into a circle and bit my tail viciously. I was scared to death. Then everything around me moved. I shrieked like the others and I came free out of the water bottle into fresh air....BEFORE GOING INTO A BIGGER BOTTLE.

What was going on? I dug and dug, trying to calm myself. I kept on digging 'till I saw a small opening. I soon realized it was a door. I was delighted to see an opening. I lunged towards it, and dropped into water. I tried climbing out, but the weight of the water brought me down. I screamed.

I was about to die. My lungs burned. I squirmed around trying to go back. What had happened to me? One minute I was living a stress-free life, then another I'm being watched by two different kids while I'm drowning.

And then I died.





Basically we had this bio-bottle project where you put like a mini-habitat inside a bottle. Today when I was taking a science test I saw this random worm squirming randomly. How had it ended up in the water? I pointed at the bottle to one of my table mates and this table mate gasped. I literally couldn't focus during the test. Would you like to have a random worm wiggling crazily on the side of your eyes when you take a test?


I feel bad for that worm though. Drowning is a really bad way to die D:


Lyric(s) of the Post:We're bringing this back to life
Help me find the right words to say

Comments

Post a Comment