The last regular-season games



Last night of NBA regular season. Lots of important games.

Here's what I want.

I actually want Thunder to lose. AUGH I MESSED UP too lazy to retake it


I'll explain each individually

NUGGETS TIMBERWOLVES
This game determines who is in the playoffs. If Timberwolves win, they're eighth seed, if nuggets win, they're eight seed. I honestly don't want the nuggets in the playoffs because I like the Timberwolves better.

KNICKS CAVS
Plan:If cavs win, and 76ers lose, then cavs are third seed. Seeding doesn't matter too much for the Cavs though

NETS CELTICS
Who cares? This game does not move any seeds

SPURS PELICANS

Basically the 5th seed is versing the 6th seed. I betcha Thunder is gonna lose on purpose just to get that 7th seed so they can play the Warriors. Now depending on who has better percentage in division, I want to least to lose. So I'm just going with Spurs cuz most likely Jazz lose, they're gonna be fourth seed, and since Spurs are fifth seed, they're gonna play each other.

JAZZ TRAILBLaZERS

Trailblazers, cuz I think they deserve that third seed spot. Look at plan from previous game

WIZARDS MAGIC. Since wall was out, they've gone down quite a lot. I want Raptors out in the first round just cuz that's like the only team that has a chance to beat the cavs. maybe not but like yeah. So now that Wall is back, I want Wizards to stay at eight seed.

GRIZZLIES THUNDER

Need thunder to lose, because if they win, they're guaranteed sixth seed cuz of the pelicans spurs game. I need them to be seventh seed so they can beat the warriors :D

BUCKS 76ERS

I need the bucks to win. The two games that matter the most (to me) is this game and the Knicks Cavs game. The most important game like overall is definitely nuggets timberwolves.
Anyway, if 76ers lose and cavs win, cavs=third seed.
And the cavs would go on playing the bucks or the heat

RAPTORS HEAT

Kinda matters for the heat. I want heat to win cuz if 76ers lose, that means bucks win. If bucks win and heat win, then heat is gonna be 6th seed, and since cavs would be 3rd seed, they would definitely beat the heat.

LAKERS CLIPPERS.

Lol same stadium. Nothing matters though

ROCKETS KINGS

Doesn't matter. chose something random





NOw. I'm not gonna post this cuz tomorrow I'm gonna see who wins, and after I see who wins, I will write another reaction.




So 7 of the 12 games went my way.


The cavs becoming third seed didn't work out though. eh, whatever. However, the most important game(nuggets timberwolves), turned out my way. And it went OT. Jeeez.



Playoffs starting tomorrow. OMg SO HYPED


Lyric(s) of the Post: er is awesome



Comments

  1. 7/12 is pretty guud guess, I would say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, if i had to guess things would go different. it was just my opinion

      Delete

Post a Comment