Absolute craziness



So.....

You probably already know what happened.

Basically,

This is the series so far

GAME 1: Went OT, Raptors almost won as they got an incredible amount of offensive rebounds
GAME 2: Solid Cavs win
GAME 3: Cavs were leading by double digit for the majority of the game. Derozan played absolute TRASH which is why he didn't get clutch time minutes. Raptors came back though.... With a great three pointer to tie it up.

With 8 seconds left, they had to bring the ball across the court. They got it to LeBron obviously, who took an incredibly off-balance two pointer....it m.a.d.e.

I watched it....again.


Wow


Seriously....



Just wow...

LeBron is just too good at that. It was soooo offbalance. I recorded my reaction on camera, but I'm not gonna show it to you.

I'm seriously just so amazed

Lyric(s) of the Post: Yeeaah, boy!
(I-I love)
Memes!Memes – NIVIRO

Comments

Post a Comment