One of my best battles

So I was rocking a game on PTCGO with this swampert deck.

I bought the swampert theme deck with 500 coins, and I edited it out a bit.

I rolled a game in the medium arena, or the arena where the people with the same level deck as me.

I went first. AND THEN I FREAKING HAD A DUNSPARCE IN MY STARTING HAND.

While my opponent had an eevee as the active and oranguru on the bench...

I was thinking that this might be an espeon or leafeon deck.

SO I placed down the dunsparce as the active and I passed cuz I couldn't attack.

And then my opponent...ATACHED A FREAKING FAIRY ENERGY.

It was a sylveon GX....
And then he nest balled for a freaking ralts.

If you don't know, the world champion in 2017 played a Gardevoir Deck. I was literally playing a Gardevoir deck. I WAS IN THE FREAKING MEDIUM ARENA.

And then he got off a turn one magical ribbon. I was praying for a judge, but I didn't top-deck it. I ended up just striking and running for a mudkip, slugma, and snover, then switched into the snover for stall purposes. I also had a skitty on my bench.

Next turn, he rare candied and evolved into a freaking gardevoir. He attached a DCE to the sylveon and fairy winded my snover.
he's at five prize cards, im at six

I was seriously screwed, but I wanted to see this deck and how it performed. I decided to bring my dunsparce in, attach a choice band, bench a frost rotom, and used sudden flash. I hit the paralyzed.

I was literally so desperate to build up. I got an apricorn maker and got a timer ball for marshtomp, evolved, and an ultra ball.

Next turn, he guzmad out of the parazlyed and infinite forced my delcatty...

He obviously did that to troll me, as he set up two gardevoir GX.

he's at four prize cards, im at six

So I brought in my dunsparce, and got my swampert out. Realizing that my magcargo was prized, ARGH.

I sudden flashed, and I didn't hit.

He infinite forced my dunsparce.

I brought in my frost rotom, attached and energy..and then.
BANG THAT'S WHAT YOU GET U STUPID IDIOT. U THOUGHT YOU COULD TORLL ME LIKE THAT, BUT YOU TROLLED URSELF U STUPID IDIOT.

I FREAKING KNOCKED OUT HIS GARDEVOIR GX WOOOOOO

He's at three prize cards, I'm at four.

Then he brought in his sylveon GX, and fairy winded my Frost Rotom.

Sigh

I brought in my swampert with three energies, power drawed, professor kukui, and then knocked out the sylveon GX.

He's at two prize cards, I'm at two.

And then he decided that he should stop trolling, by bringing in his oranguru, and hitting me for 120 damage. At this point he had a LOADED Gardevoir GX and another energy-less gardevoir GX on the bench.

So here was my CLUTCH play. I guzma'd his energy-less gardevoir GX, switched back into the swampert, and hydro pumped for 120 damage.

Next turn, he taunted me again with "well done" and then attached an energy to his gardevoir GX, and infinite forced for the knock out. That was EXTREMELY petty by not retreating. This guy was such a jerk.

So then I pulled of an incredible play.

I rescue stretched back my frost rotom.
I attached an energy to frost rotom.
I evolved my snover into abomasnow, and blessings of the frost onto my frost rotom.
I used switch and switched back into frost rotom.

and then now I WAS THE ONE LAUGHING. I said "WELL DONE" just as he did, and hit for 190 damage to take game.



and that's the lesson, ladies and gentlemen, DO NOT be petty and taunt others, because before you know it you won't be the one laughing anymore.

But seriously, that was an incredible game. Whoever that kid that entered the easy arenas with his world championship and decided to taunt people with theme decks, ITS CALLED KARMA BUDDY.


Lyric(s) of the Post: Home will always be here on sea, out of sight
... Where I disappear and hide

Comments

  1. Wow it really seemed like the odds were against you in the beginning
    but I guess if you be persistent and calm, you can turn the tables...KARMA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment