EX RaID Pass!i.+Broken strategy leads to ban


This is my 2^10 post. I think. wait what's 256. uh ok
1-2
2-4
3-6
4-8
5-

OH SHOOT LOL.
I actually wrote that lol ok i need to stop fooling around.

1-2
2-4
3-8
4-16
5-32
wait shoot its eight cuz 16^2

yeah i can do cool tricks with math.

ok sorry, just wanted to point this out. I should've made this post a bit higher quality lol now that I think about it.

But it's not like a BIG milestone or anything OKAY BACK TO THING

I checked on Pokemon GO today, when this popped up.


As soon as I saw this, I was HYPED. I was 'bout to tell Naveen and I to grind friends so we could become ultra-friend, then I'll invite him and it'll be good!!!


Then I looked at the date.

WEDNESDAY.
FRIGIN 1 OCLOCK

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SKIP BAND

Then I was like. WAIT WOAH WOAH WOAH.


THAT'S THANKSGIVING BREAK..



YEAH LESSGO-

thanksgiving break is in two weeks



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Ok i'll stop being a fifth grader lol


Honestly, I'm kinda sad, but I should realize that it's literally just a game. I should be glad that I at least have this invitation so I can brag to my friends lol






NEXT UP

So basically, a new broken deck is here!


The main components to this deck is

Team Magma base
Klefki
Weavile
Reuniclus
Wailord EX
unown damage

It's an infinite loop that takes SO much time to do, once you get the set up, you literally win the game. It's just htat you have to take 30 minutes doing all the klefki stuff.


So here's the set up.

You have to have Team Magma Base Stadium in play.
Team Magma's Secret Base, Pokemon, Double Crisis
Then you have to have klefki in hand

So what you do first is you place down klefki, and with the effect of Team magma's secret hideout, you deal 20 damage.

You also have to have Reuniclus, and Wailord EX in play



What you do is you use Reuniclus' ability to move the two damage counters you dealt from team magma base on your klefki to a the highest HP pokemon in the game, Wailord EX.

So now at this point, your klefki is fully healed.

Then you use klefki's ability, hwich basically lets it become a Pokemon tool card. You attach it to some random pokemon.

Next, with Weavile, you can put that Pokemon tool card back into your hand, using Weavile's ability.

Then you place it back down, dealing 20 damage from team magma's base.
Then move the stuff and yeah that's the process

Oop. So whats the point of having all these damage counters??

These unowns brought in alternative win conditions, and this one was exploited. The only way to beat this deck is using either sudowoodo or some ability lock(slaking, wobbufett, garbotoxin, alolan muk etc.)

It's incredible, and broken. They have to do something about this...

It's already banned.


Lyric(s) of the Post:We get that fresh greeze on the D-Low
Moving up flipping haze through the back door Donuts – 2SCOOPS




Comments

  1. lol can't wait for thanksgiving breakkkkk
    oof unown was banned

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment