Yeah the cavs are doing trash


And I thought they'd make the playoffs!!

I have a history of making bad predictions, and that means that the Celtics will make the finals.

I still have a feeling that Celtics won't make finals, but yeah whatever idk.


Honestly, I haven't watched a lot of Cavs games, and after this, I might watch less cuz I HATE TO WATCH PEOPLE LOSE.

I mean, that means I'm not loyal I guess, but seriously, I HATE WATCHING PEOPLE LOSE.

Like what's the point of watching if you know your gonna lose? It just makes you sad and all that..


Maybe it's just a BIG transition from the finals team last year.


But, yeah.

Sexton has been doing great, I can tell that he's tryharding. JR Smith is literally ruining the team, TT is solid, and so is Love. I really like George Hill and Love p&r, very fun to watch, but it doesn't happen so often.

Everyone has been annoying the (it's so annoying that I want to swear for the first time) out of me.

After LeBron went to the Lakers, everyone has been all like

"HUH, ARE YOU A LAKERS FAN NOW"
"CAVS ARE TRASH"
"DIDN'T YOU SAY THEY'D MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?"
"THE LAKERS ARE TRASH"
"YOUR SUCH A BANDWAGON"
"HAHA"
"CAVS JUST LOST YESTERDAY. DID YOU SEE THAT-NO YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOUR A BANDWAGON"
"DID YOU WATCH THE LAKERS YESTERDAY"


It's EXTREMELY annoying, and IDK how to get it off my chest. I feel like ignoring is the best strategy, but that doesn't seem to work. I've went off one time, just going like "CAN Y'ALL SHUT UP"

That just made them do it more

argh


and every time I try to explain stuff, it just argh.


And now T.W. adds to that pain by going over my face and being like "AY, CAVS SUCK HAHAHAHAAH. I LIKE THE WARRIORS"

I get you're joking, but it's too much.

I should do homework lol

Lyric(s) of the Post:A souvenir of what it could be
Pieces of my mind are yours
And forgot the parts I'm missing.

Comments

  1. Annnnd now Lakers are part of the Warriors vs Cavs debate? or not

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment