Depression and school decisions | Rant


Hi

I'll take another rant.



Why do people always say, "Aw. I'm depressed now."
"I'm getting kinda depressed now."
Like, why can't people just say sad, not depressed?


There are real people out there who are depressed, who are struggling.

CAN YOU NOT SAY SAD?? Depressed has an extra syllable.


"I'm dying of crippling depression."

That's honestly not funny. So not funny. I hate that. SO much.



ANyway, that's all I have to say about that.


And about the schools.

I wish lunch was longer.

IT sounds so immature, but it really should be way longer. 33 minutes??

LIterally two days ago I finished my lunch, then went to play basketball, and after two minutes the bell rang. THis happened for like the fifth time in a row, which made me so mad for some reason. I was seriously so mad.

It takes about 30 minutes to literally eat lunch, talk with your friends, and throw food at people. lol

And they literally shortened it this year. Last year it was 37 minutes long, since there was a tardy bell. Now, for the stupid FLEX sessions they shortened it by 4 minutes. It's so annoying.

Back in elementary school, we got like 30 mins of recess, then a 1 hr 30 minute long lunch+recess. They gave 45 minutes lunch and 45 minutes recess.

That's IMO what they should do in MIddle school too. Elementary school doesn't deserve that absurd amount of playing time.

Middle schoolers are obviously more stressed out, AND WE NEED EXERCISE.

WE NEED EXERCISE GIVE IT TO US.

So now, I always have to tell my mom to give me not a lot of lunch so I can play basketball, and I can only play basketball for like 10 minutes. It's nothing.

I hate it.



BUt if they do make lunch longer, then how do they rechange the schedule. Classes are already short enough to some teachers, so how?

Maybe donate the FLEX session to Lunch.

If Tuesdays and THursdays had 1 hour lunches, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

And now that I"m thinkint about it, that's genius. FLEX is made so that you can retake tests, study, and blah blah blah.

But if they do donate the FLEX time to lunch, then technically it still can be FLEX. Can you not study during lunch? Can you not retake or take a missed test during lunch? Can you not do full orchestra doing lunch?

CAN YOU NOT.

Genius idea. Don't now why anyone would not take it.



Lyric(s) of the Post: "Making me stronger"

Lemon Fight-Stronger


Comments

  1. Haha, can relate to the beginning though
    "I feel depressed" as a joke mildly irks me, because sometimes when people are joking they are actually depressed and are trying to hide it by joking, but then others just use the phrase carelessly.

    As for school lunches, flex plus lunch is actually not a bad idea - the only problem with that is that some people have 4th lunch and others have 5th lunch, so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh. i knew about that xD

      huh then how will that work. we could like make a flex before the darn.

      wait fourth and fifth period lunch are actually spaced out by a good amount of time. We could use that spaced amount of time so that fourth and fifth period lunch can play together and join together.

      genius? idk

      Delete
    2. wiz wiz this is why u do basketball for yr flex. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment