How I memorize

Hi

For Chinese this year, we have to memorize poems. yay! fun!!

It's honestly super hard to memorize these poems. argh

not only do you have to memorize, you also have to write it down. For English, writing things down when you have it memorized is more than easy, but for CHinese...


okay anyway for yesterday's test I had to memorize five poems, all ppretty long(around 15 lines i'd say)
One of them is easy to memorize, but like yeah okay.


I started off memorizing like my ting xie.

YOu memorize one line, to the purest of your heart.
THen you memorize the second line...
Then you combine the first two lines together and try to memorize them.

Then you memorize the third line
THen you memorize the first three lines
thenn you memorize the fourth line

YEAH IT'S HECKA STUPID.
And it takes a long time. I legit took around three hours to memorize the first poem. that was really disgusting.


But honestly those three hours weren't legit, only i'd say one hour of that was focused. Half the time I literally just get distracted and start thinking about random stuff.

And then there are those times where I take a break that ends up being two hours long.


OKay it sucks.





SO HERE IS MY ULTIMATE, TOP-SECRET FORMULA TO LEARNING HOW TO MEMORIZE THINGS. IT ACTUALLY WORKS AND IT GIVES YOU HOPE SO YOU DON'T GET DISTRACTED.


First, you memorize the first line. pretty easy.

Then you memorize the second line, pretty easy.

THen you memorize the third line, pretty easy.

Then you memorize the fifteenth line, pretty easy.

And then you combine all those lines you memorized to memorize the poem!!

Yeah it doesn't work like that.

Next, you scream on the top of your lungs the poem(looking at the book of course), 10 times. 10 times believe it or not takes a long time, but at the end I'll guarantee you that you'll memorize it.


SO basically you memorize every single line to get familiar with it. Then you say the poem out loud 10 times to like literally help you. it's works.


If you guys want a video of me memorizing my poems, I'll show it to you guys but maybe not cuz it's kinda spam.

Lyric(s) of the POst: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
grinch song thingy

Comments

  1. haha that process must be painful
    SkIp tO tHe LasT lIne and You mEmOriZed It
    ahaha I'm imagining you screaming Chinese poems for 10 hrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment