My insane luck with the band and strings concert

Wednesday and THursday, I had to go to back-to-back concerts. AHHHHHH


So since I joined full orchestra, I had to go to the stupid strings concert.

When we got there, the band kids got to sit in the back, and we had to sit through everything just to play two songs. It was so boring. When we first sat down, everyone tore out their phones, and I got out my shengshou gem(4x4). Perazzo came over and went like, "Put your phones away.....AND YOUR TOY"

bruh it's not a toy. cubing is literally officially considered a sport now.


Anyway, the frigin girls were still on their phones, cuz they're girls of course and

Strings one was a complete pain. I don't know a single thing about strings and it was complete trash. They were all over the place, and off-tune and just messing around.

So after strings one, the rest Perazzo was gonna be conducting....

SO then everyone took out their phones again lol

I did a couple of solves I guess, with the strings playing in the background.

ANd I gotta say..

STRINGS IS SO BORING.

I'm not even joking. How do people frigin enjoy this music. Every single piece is the same. THere's no excitement. There's no creativity. THERES FRIGIN FOUR INSTRUMENTS.

STrings Orchestra's last piece was actually pretty good, and it was definitely good. yeah


And then the time finally came.
FULL ORCHESTRA FINALLY

We played two songs and it ended.


But literally, lITERALY, FRIGIN LITERALY RIGHT BEFORE THE STUPID THING I HEARD A "POP"

I checked my horn and one of the lever strings came loose

I was frigin so mad. I could only play notes with second and third valve.

I ended up BSing the rest. AHHH

Good job on the solos priscilla, tho, and amali.







Tomorrow during practice I fixed the strings and stuff.


I hsould actually describe the stuff we were playing.

Okay we were playing three songs.

The first one was the third part of a three-part song. it was called Darklands Legends. It's a really suspenseful, hard, and fun song to play. In the beginning There's a saxaphone solo(henry).

THen it gets really intense. The horns get this really high trill to play and the bass levels get a lot of representation. It's a dark and mysterious song.


I wanted us to play all three movement in the concert, because the second there was a part where we would literally hiss. lol

THe first one the horns had a solo or whatever you call it trio.


THen there's holly and the ivy, where carol starts it off with a flute solo. the bassoons join later and it becomes a slow, quiet, and soothing piece.


And African dreams, which is a five minute song that has a whole lot of emotion stored in it. There's a bongo cat in the song, and the horns get a solo which is cool. Karina also gets a solo in the beginning.

ALmost half of the song is call and response, and at one point the horns have to play high g.



Anyway, we got to the band concert, and intermediate band became more crazy. there were 16 trumpets and twenty soemthing clarinets. Not as many percussionists as last year lol

Then concert band had a cool piece I forgot which one it is. It was interesting and cool. Band is way more fun to listen to then strings.

Symphonic band played also some cool songs and cool overtures.

And right before wind ensemble....

my frigin middle valve broke

how is my horn suddenly breaking...

f THIS I WANTED TO TRILL AND BLAST SCREW U STUPID


And that's what I meant by insane luck. Who said that luck has to be good luck lol


Lyric(s) of the Post:
It's the most wonderful time...of the year



Comments

  1. Bro, Wiz Wiz I thought u don't swear why did u say the f-word. What's that attitude WizWiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol what are the string orchestra's songs like?
    oof your French horn fell apart
    ooh "Darklands Legends" sounds like a video game
    OH NO IT BROKE AGAIN
    omg that plot twist at the end
    that's a big oof, why did your French horn keep exploding?
    pls chill tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i swear it was on accident

      strings orchestara is just boring

      Delete
  3. GUYS.


    IM SORRY FOR SEARING.


    IT WAS ON ACCIDENT, I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I SWEARED LIKE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN FIND OUT I SWEARED UNTIL JOSH TOLD ME. AGAIN IM SORRY FOR SAYING THE F WORD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly feel like someone trolled and wrote that on my computer... the f work wasn't in all caps, and my style usually contains one line with all caps...

      Probably mihir trolled

      Delete
    2. Ur so salty. Ur just blaming on other people

      Delete

Post a Comment