New Years songs lol



One thing good about listening to EDM is the New Years.


Ok anyway.


Today, 12/31, at 8:59, I was on my drive back from this lamp place in the alameda county fair grounds(ill make a post later).

When "I like it" by Cardi B was playing...

The beat was hitting, and it was 8:59.
The beat was almost ending
The car reached the garage and was about to stop
The beat hit
The car stopped
it was 9:00

I legit screamed so hard on the odds for all of that to happen, that my mom got mad.

9:00 is Eastern times New Years.


And that gave me this idea

I'm planning to play a song at a coordinated time, so that the beat drops right when 2019 hits for the west coast.


Here are some considerations
Starship grant(last minute push in)
ILY – Axol

The beat drops so hard, and it's probably one of my favorite beat drops. idk. The stupid thing is that I can only choose ONE song. ONE. ONE.
HOW AM I GONNA CHOOSE.


Over Again – Retrovision, Micah Martin

All of these songs are definitely gonna be beeat drops. This beat drop has a gun reloading sound an the synth break that follows it is stronger than ever


Runaway - Culture Code Remix – Halcyon, Valentina Franco

Thinkign about this one, as the beat stutters then hits. A decent one

Make Me Move - James Roche Remix – Culture Code, Karra, James Roche

A classic that I should definitely consider. The beat hits strong in this one too.

Skyline – Kovan, Electro-Light

Another classic. The lead in goes "ARE YOU READY" so taht fits.

Everything – Diamond Eyes
It's diamond Eyes.

Great at hitting beat drops.

Flutter – Diamond EyesFlutter – Diamond Eyes

One that I am considering a little bit more than the others.

The lyrics in the lead is "goOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOO AWAYYYYY. IM TIRED OF THE PAinnnnnnn. gooOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOO AWAYYY." It should be referencing 2018. GO AWAY 2018 lol

The beat also hits nicely.


Ok time for evaluation.

EVALUATION

EVALUATION


EVALUTAITON

ok sorrry

So here are cool things a song needs.


  1. A multiple of 60 BPM(so that it matches in the seconds)
  2. A BIG BEAT DROP
  3. possibly a stutter
  4. a good lead in

Here is the BPM for every song.

136
Starship
162
130
150
Make Me Move - James Roche Remix – Culture Code, Karra, James Roche
195
Skyline – Kovan, Electro-Light
139
Everything – Diamond Eyes
70
Flutter – Diamond Eyes
80


OH HOW GREAT

triggered


She Got Me Like – Halvorsen
58

OH SO THE ONLY SONG THATS 60 BPM IS A FRIGIN ONE THAT GOES "SHE GOT ME LIKE" THEN IT HITS.

THANK YOU


Fall To Light – Laszlo
90

decent beat drop, but awkward.

Return – Axel Wernberg, Linne, We Are One
127

oo
found a good walking song
https://open.spotify.com/track/6iuXvPrFFpPQm800ADQCTW
weakness by prismo
exactly 100 bpm














I GIVE UP.

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LEGIT 20 MINUTES.


OK IM DONE.


in the meantime i collected all the 125 bpms into one playlist for walking, if I ever do.
here they are:



Ok so anyway now I'm literally just going to be finding the coolest one.


I think Starship has a great lead in and all that with those long notes and the piano.

yup I definitely like it.


I think I'm gonna choose it.



WOAH NEXT. STEP.


GETTING THE TIME RIGHT

YEAH GETTING THE TIME RIGHT
YEAH
dies

okay.

so when should the song start. in the beginning? 

WAIT A MINUTE...




The beat drops at 1 minute...

not exactly, like one second behind atually but whatever. lets test it out.



Here are the videos of me practicing xD

(ill upload as soon as it goes through google photos)
Here's the link to youtube video. i screamed too loud



OK I WILL UPDATE THIS NEXT YEAR FOR THE ACTUAL VIDEO

Lyric(s) of the Post: Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. OK i'm late but I'll just act like it's before new year's
    Hey maybe you can coordinate songs for CHINESE NEW YEAR, which hasn't happened yet

    WOW THAT COINCIDENCE IN the BEGINNING THOUGH
    nice choices those songs all have nice beat drops
    OH NO THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT BPMS
    nice you have a playlist for walking
    you should call the playlist...
    -Stepping Songs
    -Strolling Songs
    -Trekking Tunes
    -Traipsing Tunes
    -Hiking Harmonies
    -Striding Songs
    -Marching Melodies
    -Trekking Tracks
    lolllll beat drop at a minute
    that could work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been searching for like 30 min and I found one song with multiple-of-60-bpm:
      Syn Cole-Feel Good

      Delete
    2. lol nice lemme see

      oh 122 pretty good, wow closest i've ever seen.

      but the beat drop is meh ;(

      Delete

Post a Comment