nitrotype



Hello,

I've been playing this typing game called nitrotype for a while now, and every Christmas they have a Christmas event where you earn bonus cash and stuff.

It really blows my mind how people can race 500 games in one session, which approximately takes five hours. These people can follow a paragraph and type it....for five hours. Like, how does it not get boring. I've done a 50 session race before and I was exhausted gee never doing that again lol.

It's just a typing game... There's literally no mechanic to it.

They add in those typical video game features, like "leveling up" "achievements" "teams" "friends" "XP" "mystery boxes" and "money"

They add it in like a race, so whoever types the fastest wins, and you can paint, buy, and own cars.

But you can use NITROS, with the maximum of three per race, and it allows you to skip a word when pressing the enter key. Without this I feel like the game would not be as fun, cuz it brings intensity and strategy(kinda cuz u usually skip the long words)


And really it's just a typing game except they add in those video game features that everyone likes in a video game. It kinda annoys me, but I still find it fun.



Since it's unblocked on the school computers, people play a lot. One of my friends literally grinds SO MUCH. He literally is a higher level than me already, and he made his account a month ago, while I made my account two years ago and have been playing a good amount. Usually people are level 20, but I'm level 67, shows that I play a lot more than others. But this guy is already level 72. LIke how though

He told me he grinds 2 HOURS A DAY. I ask him how he does it and he says its fun..

Then there are those people who are top 3(this game also has like seasons and competition and people play five hours a day. yes they do.) They are level 500 and are literally just incredible. I don't get how they have a life.


So, yeah. This is how I see NitroType, I'm trynna get rid of a day for daily posts, so lol







Comments

  1. Yee, I don't play that much and started a couple weeks ago, I'm level 15 or something lol
    oh yeah the 50 in a row is tiring...don't look at the leaderboards if you don't want to be sad
    LOLLL Nitros are so troll
    This one time, this guy used 3 nitros and I beat him with one because he kept screwing up LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment