pewdiepie vs t-series + compound V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SIlD5UFxU

if you haven't heard already, the top YouTuber is about to be overtaken my this Indian Youtube channel T-series.

When everyone goes crazy and Pewdiepie earns a million subscribers in a month. :O


Anyway, I feel like eventually this Indian YouTube channel will top Pewdiepie eventually. It's sad, but it's probably gonna happen.

And the other day I went on the Flare TV live sub count thingy and heard the b**** lasagna song playing. I decided to leave it on just to hear how this stupid rap song sounds like.

Then I noticed a snap beat, sounds like EDM.

Then a beat drop.

then DROP THE BASS BOOM BAEIAHROIWAHOYRI WAEIWAUEHR

okay I actually enjoy this EDM remix believe it or not, legitimately.

The problem is that for a hwole minute it's just pewdiepie saying beep lasagna.

And I can't really sing along. I'm really scared that I'm gonna start saying the b word on accident now ahh.


When this first started, I remained neutral and didn't subscribe to anyone. Then I realized that I should actually be part of this, so I subscribed to Pewdiepie.


People literally hacked a car game to say subscribe to Pewdiepie. Mr. Beast payed a bunch of money to put up billboards saying subscribe to Pewdiepie.


I literally while playing the present bounce game almost sweared, so I decided to turn it off and listen to spotify. I think I'm better now.




And I just recently got the compound V lube, the new angstrom research lube. It looks absolutely ugly ew. the logo is just a V

Anyway enjoy this video of a baby bunny one of our family friends has! It's SOOO CUTE. It's a one second video though lol




Lyric(s) of the Post: IM A CAT






Comments

  1. the 9 year olds are desperate to temporarily save Pewds lol
    Haha the diss track though
    my favorite part is when he makes the meme review reference
    Hey, what if instead of saying ***** lasagna, you say...idk, rich lasagna?
    that's some rich lasagna lol
    cute bunny vid btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the diss track. i ddidn't see the meme review refreence.

      i was thinking about oh yeah rich lasagna works.

      or if your a healthy person you can say "ditch lasagna"
      of flinch lasagna idk

      Delete
    2. there's a Minecraft parody where they say Witch Savanna LOLLLLLLLLL
      also on Piazza it's L-series vs. Deepewpie

      Delete
    3. Piazza contributions. Dennis vs. Lucas
      Dennis doesn't care anymore though

      Delete

Post a Comment