Santa tracker 2018

2017


Right now, December fourth, all of the games are up in the santa tracker. Usually the release stuff along the days.

But I love the santa tracker. My favorite is either elf ski or present bounce.

High score in elf ski
It was pretty crazy

And present bounce?


BTW Blogger video is complete trash argh

dude i spent eight minutes recording my stuff. 

but anyway i did all the levels with at most two springs. really fun you should try that challenge.




Anyway, so at the end of five days(5,10...), Ill be playing all the games and "reviewing" them and stuff. 

So yeah that will help me post daily lol

http://nimb.ws/aHk418

Lyric(s) of the Post: It's a jolly happy christmas


Comments

  1. omg those are my favs too!!!
    though I never go for highscores because I suck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup. always the favs for the non eight year olds

      Delete

Post a Comment