Santa tracker fourth five days



Ayy, one of the last ones.

#16

Here's elfski, probably the second best game.

It's super fun.


Those were some of my best scores

BUT..
I got super lucky, and got a bunch of presents. it was truly insane

Honestly I feel like I'm REALLY good at this game now, after trying really hard to beat chosh's highscore
my highscore(1725)


ok anyway.



gift slingshot.

a pretty fun game.

In the URl of the game, it says "boatloader" for some reason xD


boat it's pretty fun, but simple and boring though lol. The trick is just to spam space bar. I think it's possble to get 100k, but it's really hard, and I'm too lazy to try, rather try for elf ski.

elf jetpack!
back-to-back-to-back really fun games.

This one is also a grindy game like the gift slingshot, because you can increase time, and every 10 seconds 3 seconds goes by. It's really grindy.


And I thought the seagulls would give you extra points lol.

The first time I played I couldn't even finish all the levels, which means this is a hard game.

YES



they should really add in a free-ride or whatever, where you go for the score, not trying to win. i got 27337 though.

with five seconds remaining, which sounds clutch, but relaly isn't as when you reach 3 seconds, you get a clock, which brings you to eight and all that.

Stupid seagulls



This game literally has no finish line, and all you can do is press up and down. It's interesting how these days are all games, and decently fun.


it's like mario





Then we have learn and some stupid math quiz thing. 

Sounds like a little kid thing lets see. 
and it's stupid. YOU FREAKING DRAG AND MATCH. ANYONE CAN DO THAT.

woah there's levels. how do they make this game hard lol lets see

oh i see they have like continents. let's hope all 10 levels aren't dragging

and there's a time limit..

and it's glitchy xD

i like how you can see the entire map while you play, cuz like...it's fun idk



Lyric(s) of the Post: Have a holly jolly christmas






Comments

  1. LOL those elfski pics are all dead elves
    maybe the url has boatloader in it because you LOAD the BOAT?
    oh im ok at elf jetpack
    when I realized you could go down I was like 0.o
    oh #19 I HATE WHEN I RUN INTO THE OBSTACLES AAAHHH
    LOL dRaG anD mAtCh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment