Santa tracker second five days.


Hi

ok day 6

The name just makes me cringe. CODE BOOGIE. The image is really funny though lol

Ok so there are two "game modes."

Dance class, and dance free style aka I suck at coding and I'm good at coding.

anyway, lets check out the dance clas slol

Hm I definitely like the design and stuff, the point right and point left, this is the most basic coding can get. At least the code is not sideways this time lol

The font is so hard to read, gotta say that. The "lets dance" is kinda cringey

Ok I definitely like how the people dance, but this is getting as boring as heck. I'm out


When pressing dance freestyle you get to choose between three stages. Ill choose the middle one.

Woah. Definitely like the feature where you can share your code and stuff. https://goo.gl/YoeMxR


The stupid thing is that every time after you press plway you have to select game modes again.

And another stupid thing is that you cant even have code lying when not attached to the run block. that's so stupid, you need testing.

After a while of just messing around its really hard to make something that's funny, cuz they stop for like five seconds after performing the next dance mve. stupid.



#7

This game is obviously the most fun. ITS SO FUN.
I've speedrun this before, and gotten 3:03. Still trynna get sub 3. argh

attempt #1
I literally got the same exact time. ITS SO CRINGE AHHH


technically that was 2:50 but AYYY. got it by almost 10 seconds. I think I can get sub 45. It's possible.

Speedrunning this game is really fun, but level 3 believe it or not is the hard one. If you fail on it you can't get a good time.

And I need to remember to screen record this so that I have actual proof.



#8

Starting things off they don't explain any controls, but it's pretty easy to infer that you use arrow keys. The penguin slides on the ice.


After the first couple of levels this game is really fun. I'm pretty sure last year the penguin went super slow lol.

It's actually really fun. I hsould play this mroe often.

I ran into the pole at the finish line, and it let me complete the level.

the noises the penguin makes when it runs into a rock or tree is so cute awwww

im just gonna keep torturing the penguin just to make my ears better.
awwww
omg when you hold arrow key though. doesn't sound so great


sounds like it's saying yipee when you hold arrow key. well, I guess its happy when I torture it.


One thing I realized is that the gifts disappear after you die, aka when you get a gift, and you die, you won't see the gift on the track anymore. Makes it so that you cna't farm I guess

One thing that would make this better is if the penguin changed a bit when you moved from side to side. like it's raising an arm or something.



If this game was reality, it wouldn't be possible since there wouldn't be any glaciers since global warming..


I like how they hide a gift in between trees. reminds me of pokemon

The moving glacier though on level 6

I really wish the progress would save cuz I accidentally refreshed AHHHH



Now level 9 is a real killer. IMO it's all luck.

#9

It's this thing where you draw stuff and learn stuff. Definitely like the message of this one, except for the fact that they mentioned Khan Academy instead of AoPS


#10


A decently fun one. What do gumballs have to do with Christmas though, they could've done like ornaments.

It can get really stressful though, as sometimes you actually lose. I lose at level 10 cuz there's a time limit.

level 10 can get really boring, as the first couple of parts are super slow and boring, then you lose at the end. frustrating

Oh yeah and btw about that speedrun I wouldn't forget.

You can brick and brick, but eventually you'll get it


I have the writers block btw. Gonna write about Pewdiepie vs t-series l8er

Lyric(s) of the Post: I just wanna see the light
Light – San Holo

Comments

  1. I don't do the block code ones lol

    omg present bounce is sooooo fun dood
    I need to try to speedrun it one of these days

    I suck at the penguin game I can barely get past level 3 lol

    rip aops

    Lol #10 calls them gumballs but they look like peppermints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, and peppermints would even make more sense.

      present bounce is so fun yeah

      Delete

Post a Comment