Some writing prompts

1. If I wake up tomorrow and everything has changed for the better, what will have changed?
    If I wake up and everything changes, I will absolutely love life. People being inappropriate and just talking dirty will never happen. Bullying, would stop. The Warriors would die(lol). World Peace and Hunger will be here. There will be no one littering. It will bean amazing world. 

5. My ideal day is…
    Umm.
    I wake up on a Saturday morning at 7:00 AM. I then am able to grind Pokemon GO, Pokemon TCGO, Mope.io, zlap.io, while drinking sweetened tomato juice. Then I will get to play basketball with Kyle Korver and get big cube tips from KEvin Hays. I move on to go to a cubing competition and set a sub 1 second 3x3 world record using a  MoYu cube to earn 13 thousand dollars. Then I will end up a multi-billion lottery.

lol ok, it says ideal.

    I wake up one a Wednesday morning, and since it's a late day I usually wake up on my own, with no alarm. I get up, eat a toast, brush my teeth, then have some extra time. I use it to grind some 3x3 and is now pumped up to go to school. I always arrive early to school, so I do my daily laps then grind nitrotype. In Michel, we play Kahoot and it's a free-read Wednesday. After block, I go to Spanish, where there is a sub and we get to have a study session. In fourth period half of the period goes to watch some stupid drama show, leaving the other half playing invasion football indoors, and we won't even take turns. Then I go to Lunch, and my mom brings me any lunch. During Lunch I finish my Lunch, then play basketball with my friends. Afterwards I go to band, then get complimented by Perazzo and move on to Science, something that is always fun. There is no focus question in science though. In math, we play desmos or puzzles or a worksheet or anything. I go home with no homework and play outside with the street boys, whether it's basketball, pokemon cards, frisbee, or kickball.
    Dinner is probably anything I'm fine with, and I sleep at 9.


6. Is it better to give or to receive?
Obviously better to give, since when you give you usually end up receiving. 
9. The perfect place in the whole wide world is…
is in a pool in Cancun, Mexico. I've been there before, and at the time I wasn't too good at swimming, butit was fun either way. There's this underwater bar, where like you cna literally sit on a chair in the pool and get free lemonade its crazy. There's volleyball, and it's a beautiful, big pool.

13. What is your favorite time of day? Why?
My favorite time of the day is four o'clock, where school has ended, I might've finished my homework, and I get to play outside. Honestly, playing outside is such a joyful experience, it just makes me so happy.


14. Describe your best day ever?
oops. lol

15. The greatest present I ever received
was going to a warriors cavs christmas game. if the cavs won, it would've been better but it was an EPIC experience, since it went crunch time. I loved that game so much, and there are so many options to pick from. I wrote about it just go to archive then December 2017

16. Five things I’m good at are…
  1. Pogo-sticking
  2. Cubing
  3. Eating
  4. Basketball
  5. water bottle flipping

Lyric(s) of the Post: Hypnotized
By the sounds I'm breathing in

Comments

  1. Ooh, very nice post idea.
    1. that's a perfect world lol
    But would we all lose our memories? Because if we knew that an imperfect world once existed, it's improbable that the perfect world would survive for long.
    5. My ideal day is: I wake up at 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning. I eat breakfast for once and then spend the day watching videos, drawing, reading, playing piano, write problems, etc. As you can probably tell, I'm an inside person.
    6. It's better to give when you can. Makes yourself feel like a better person, you may get gratitude, and/or others may give back to you in the future.
    9. My house LOL
    It's peaceful, I get to do my hobbies, spend time with family, etc.
    13. Maybe around 10 PM. I feel the most creative and relaxed at that time.
    14. I...don't know?
    15. Prismacolors!
    16. I'm not so sure about "good at", but rather "enjoy doing":
    drawing, writing, doing math, playing piano, and using the computer (lol)
    wow my life is kinda boring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. lol interesting
      5. oh lol
      6. yup
      9. xD
      13. uh ok
      14.
      15. omg those colored pencils. i remember u talking about them
      16. using the computer lol same

      Delete

Post a Comment