last.year 2018

https://www.last.fm/user/wizwilzo/listening-report/year


hi

man i've been too busy with spotify wrapped AND IM STILL NOT DONE WITH PART OEN.

sigh

well in the meantime ill take a look at my last.year.
What this is is a thing from a site called last.fm, that tracks every song you lsiten to. I connect it to spotify.

At the end of the year it gives you like statistics of stuff.
Ok ignore the up by 346% parts cuz I made my account on last.fm in october of 2017, so the last.year of 2017 gave me three months of music.

While this was a full year.

16 scrobbles per day.(scrobbles means like plays. i played 16 songs a day)

That kinda makes sense.
I listened the most on June, which makes sense cuz it's like summer and stuff. However, the big drop in July is questionable. IDk what happened. I don't think I went to vacation.

14 and a half days of listening time is more than two weeks. That's  A LOT.


Again, ignore the percentages.

Obviously top artist is Retrovision. He has so many solid songs, so many that I can't

lets name them out of the top of my ehad

here we go
cake
campfire
waves


shoot ok i have to look at my playlists now

hope
AHH puzzle
over again
Sicc

ok

In the EDM world each track is basically it's own album, which is why skyline for the album and track has the same amount of scrobbles.



I listened the most from 8-9

yeah that's when I realize that I've procrastinated for long enough and start doing my homework.

And wth is france? xD

whats the difference between EDM and electronic..


I listened the most on Mondays, and least on Saturdays.

The Saturdays I can get since I literally spend the entire day outside.

But Mondays??

interesting.

The Tuesday is second to last probably because of MPP lol


This is when things get interesting.

My discovery went low? out of twelve months? I mean every song I play right after I join counts as a discovery but..

lol.

2019 BOUT TO BE THE BEST. SAN HOLO IS GONNA BE A GREAT DISCOVERY.

Longest streak=19 days. Wait is that during Spring break? No i dont think so.

I guess that's pretty good.

Now the biggest day though..

Assuming each song is like 3 and 45 seconds long, thats 225*116=26100 seconds. divide that by 3600 to get hours.

7.25

woah.

woah

7 HOURS
BRUH

did i like leave it on or something. maybe I was just excited that summer started(cries)

IT WAS ON A SUNDAY.
I think I just like left it on or something. Kinda unhealthy.

lol


I got a new follower yay that's cool.
wolfpencil=my sister
dabestboss=joshua yu

josh had 100% discovery cuz he joined in like january or something.

Oops

lol same thing for artist, track, and album...



Lyric(s) of the Post: Whippin' Haze
Donuts – 2SCOOPS

Comments

  1. Lol "scrobbles" is an interesting name.
    Maybe there was a drop in July because you like listening to music during hw? I don't know if you do that but that's what I do, and there's no hw in the summer so that would explain it a bit.
    Maybe "France" is there because there are French EDM producers? Idk
    OMG I SEARCHED IT UP RETROVISION IS FRENCH
    I think "electronic" also includes electronic pop.
    Maybe your discovery is low because you have favorite artists whose songs you replay? That's not a bad thing.
    Lol that's a lot of playing time
    Kovan-Skyline
    Kovan-Skyline
    Kovan-Skyline
    Kovan-Skyline
    Kovan-Skyline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment