Google+ shutdown



I am probably going to be devastated by Google+ shutting down on April second.

I guess it's the best for the workers, but this will affect a lot of things.
https://support.google.com/plus/answer/9195133?hl=en&authuser=0



  1. Google+ Posts
    I've posted some weird posts especially when I was young, and I don't want those to go away. Although I will be able to download them and stuff, it's not the same as being able to see your feed. I also won't be able to share some of my Blogger posts here, and speaking of Blogger. I would recommend creating an Archive. You can add it to Google Drive. 
  2. Blogger
    I have no idea how it's going to work. I have this blog connected to my Google+ account and I have a lot of followers that are from Google+. Not only will I lose followers, but I will have to change and create a blogger profile. Things are definitely going to be weird. All of Emerson's comments are going to be removed. I feel like I won't have to create a blogger profile though.


    If somehow, all of my posts get deleted(which won't happen), then IDK what I'll do with my life.
    EDIT: When you sign into blogger you use your Google+ account. The only things that will happen to your blog is comments, followers, and your profile. 
  3. Community
    The NBA community on Google+ is awesome, with great users who post really good debates and really nice and descriptive lists. Although this community is going to be moved to a site called MeWe, Google+ is just better.
  4. Layout
    Something about seeing multiple posts in a row rather than seeing a line of posts in a single column is not only satisfying, but easier. Especially on a computer, the simplicity of Google+ is awesome, and that's why I never use facebook. I sure like it, but it's just way too complicated with too many options and buttons.
  5. Hangouts system
    The Hangouts system is based on Google+ and once it is shut down I don't believe that Hangouts will go out with it. The new system may have flaws and will take time to adjust to. 


Lyric(s) of the Post: Rising with each beat
That the music is bringing
We're all flames in the fire
That keeps burning
We're inviting the night in

Comments

  1. Blogger posts won't be affected, but comments from Google+ profiles will all be deleted (so I think that includes these).

    Luckily I not only follow you but also have your blog bookmarked and put in a folder so >thumbs up<

    I think people have said Hangouts isn't going to go, so oh well. Personally the only thing that really affects me is just the Blogger stuff.

    I guess that not enough people use Google+'s features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have ur blog bookmarked and put in a folder too lol

      hangouts id definitely not going

      Delete

Post a Comment