How I solve the Rubik's cube // 2/24


Hi

ok so this isn't going to be a tutorial or anything. It's just a deep analysis on how I solve the Rubik's cube and how I average 23 seconds. Note that some of you guys will probably not understand this. I'm mainly writing this as a entrance in improvement.

I use CFOP, and I get most of my algs from cyotheking.com


For the cross, I go directly into it with no daisy and I rotate once in a while. Having a white edge piece like this:


      O    Ol

In this case, I do a simple R U R' F2, which is something people don't know about and can help save time compared to the D variation.

I'm not color neutral by the way, only white.

Ok anyway, I try to inspect all of the pieces during inspection.




After the cross, I work on F2L, and it's pretty slow, as my look ahead is weak and my case recognition is a bit slim.

I mainly like it when white is facing the top, and I inspect to see if any of the respective edges are in a slot, and then if its inverted I do double sexy move, but if not I do R U2 then insert.

I have improved, as I have learned many better cases. For example, I made a pretty trash video here.


I really like how there are two options to insert, so that the cases are very limited.



I'm two look OLL and PLL, completely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrTkYZSfV0&feature=youtu.be


Lyric(s) of the Post: Through the back door
Donuts – 2SCOOPS

Comments

  1. Don't understand it (as your comment stated in the beginning) but nice algorithms lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment