I SURVIVED: 8th grade finals week.


Sorry I haven't posted in like two weeks or something.

I BLAME IT ON FINALS


Ok anyway here were all the finals we had to take


  1. Grammar
  2. Spanish
  3. Math
  4. History
  5. Science
ok so with some math there are five days in a week. one(grammar)+three(spanish)+four(math)+1(history)+1(science)=10 out of a five day period.

Meaning that I averaged exactly two tests per day. Yikes


I did study hard, and I found that group studying helped a lot, as you can ask each other questions and stuff. I would video call all my friends very often mainly for history. 



Anyway, here iS hOw I sTuDiEd

Grammar: Reviewed month grammar menu for like an hour. ended up getting a 95 on the test.

Spanish: Did Phschool and quizlet. A lot.

Math: Went to my friends house and people went to my house and we just reviewed every single worksheet

History: Video calls, asking each other questions. Lots of grind. Brought study guide to strings concert so I could study

Science: Went to a FLEX session


Now that finals has ended, the finals for the NBA has started and FREEEEDDOOOMMM


BOI THISLAST WEEK OF SCHOOL BOUT TO BE LIT HOMY DOGGY CHILL FAM UH

I'll definitely write some posts and be more active. This weekend ahs been so fun. I went to the park on Saturday, Sunday, and today. On Saturday some really fun stuff happened that I'll write about in a post and on Monday I also went to 24 where I kinda wrecked some old asian dudes.



Lyric(s) of the Post: Stand on up and take a bow
There is something there and it's showing
There is no need to look around you're the best we got going

Comments

Post a Comment