Why I haven't posted for more than two weeks.



Hi

I'm sorry to my two viewers about not posting for like two weeks. I have a lot of reasons(not rly)


track
inquiry project stuff
testing week
laziness
nothing to write about




  1. Track
    Track season started like a month ago or whatever, and now we are starting to have meets once a week, and with this type of schedule last week:
    Tuesday: Track meet(i get home at 7)
    Wednesday: Track practice(i get home at 4:40-5)
    Thursday: Track practice

    On top of this I have homework, and a recent big project was due this week known as...
  2. The Inquiry Project
    Basically it's this project where we have to write a random children's book about a president. I chose James K. Polk because he only served one term and has HECKA easy content with the Mexican-American war. It's a pretty big project that I spent a lot of time on in the library.

    GO TO THE LIBRARY, because you work great in there. I go with some of my friends(Gavin, Timmy, Evan(sometimes Josh)) and it brings pressure which is great.

    If you want to see it it's kind of trash but here it is
  3. Testing week
    This honestly doesn't really interfere with anything, but I just wanna complain about how tiring testing is. Honestly highschool will probably be worse and stuff, but I was in the middle of an essay question when I don't know what happened and everything just deleted. I saw a glimpse of a highlight but I swear I didn't even hit ctrl a

    So I just lost three paragraphs of my essay question, and the class was dead silent, so I was just screaming in my head
  4. Laziness
    Really accurate, as playoff basketball is here and I'd rather go on twitter sometimes :{
  5. Nothing to write about
    Not even joking. I have nothing to write about. I can continue some of my series, but I only do that when I feel like it or when I hear a good song. I'm working on some basketball stuff but yeah. I have nothing to write about
  6. NBA playoff spreadsheet
    Every year I do a playoff spreadsheet.
    As you see from the descriptions, I've recently added a part where I put highlight players/plays. TAKES A HECK LONG OF A TIME


Lyric(s) of the Post: TASTE THIS

Comments

  1. 1. Well, it's good that you are trying in a club.
    2. Grinding much?
    3. Oof
    4. Same
    5. Writer's Block
    6. Lol nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment