Orloff park. 6/27

Bro today was HEATED xd


Anyway

Today at around 5 I rode my bike to Orloff and saw my friend and his brother.

Let's call this friend uhhh

BOBBY

and my friend's brother uhhh

BILLY

Anyway, Billy is in like 4th or 5th grade while BOBBY is going to ninth.




We gotta meet some more people too.


So as soon as I got to the park, there was only one person and it was a tall Indian guy who looked like he was in highschool.

Let's call him JOE


Once I got there I challenged Joe to a 1v1 and I won 15-11. After that Bobby and Billy came along with this other guy who we will call JOEY.

Joey looked like the same age as Joe. He was a little fatter and a little shorter.


Then there's this other guy that came. Bobby, Billy, and that guy already came yesterday and we had a 2v2.

We'll call this guy

fudge i ran out of names
BILLYBOB



I didn't put John because he is NOT a John.

Anyway, this guy looked like he was Caucasian and was the same age as Billy.


We played a 3 on 3, and it was

Billy, Bobby, and I vs. Billybob, Joey, and Joe.


To describe everyone in terms of basketball,

Billy is young but is definitely great for his age. He can shoot anywhere below midrange and can definitely rebound. Strong for his age.

Bobby is a fast player who can finish well. When he gets his own rebound he always takes a weird hook shot that rarely makes. Not a shooter

Joe is a sharpshooter who is really good at threes, around 25%. He is okay at midrange, but his weakness is the left side so he's really easy to guard. Weak. Bad at rebounding.

Joey is a guy who can finish well under the basket. He can use his body well with great control but just can't shoot from the free throw range and beyond. Pretty bad at defense and is really bad at passing.

Billybob is pretty bad. He can't shoot at all but he can make layups. Very small and can get by easily. He is young so yeah.




For the main part of the game, we were winning by a ton, as they DID NOT know how to guard pick and roll. I would just stand at the top and call for screen. From there I'd take a jumper and it would make, and if it didn't, I would get the rebound because of my quickness and finish.

I did that so much that at one point Joe tried so hard to fight off the screen, so I went the other way and he literally fell down xD.


Their offense was not structured well, and was basically a drive and kick technique. Joe made a couple of shots and he drove in a couple of times leading to a double team. Excellent passing to Joey who could finish. Billybob didn't do much except for take away a defender. I don't think he scored at all. He took around 10 shots in the entire game.


Okay this is boring.

At one point in the game, Billybob had the ball. He drove in and I helped and it lead to a fight for the ball. I took it from him and he was furious for some reason.


Another time Billybob and Billy were at it on a jumpball but we just let them keep fighting. They ended up rolling around on the ground and I had to take it away from them. Billybob again, was mad that he lost.

Billy tooth somehow came loose on that play, and when he told his brother that Billybob said "Well, that's your problem"

Man what is that attitude???

I've never seen a fifth grader like that. Even if your angry you just can't say that. After that I was determined to teach him a lesson. The next play when I called for a screen I didn't drive, but instead sagged and got Billybob to guard me. I posted him up and with a quick spin move got to the basket and finished. I didn't say anything.

The next play Billybob took his brave attitude and insisted on guarding me. I really didn't wanna bully him so I called for a screen and Billy came. The reaction from Billybob just forced me to say "that was a good screen."

You just can't be salty man!!



For the next couple of plays I really took it at Billybob, taunting him with a ball raise and when he tried jumping I would just go in the lane. One play I purposely let Billybob take the ball, and he responded with "haha"

Ok really mate.

I ran at him and just ripped the ball out of his hands, took a three and drained it. I stared at him on the ground.


I honestly shouldn't have done that, but man I hate cocky people. Especially that fourth grader. IS THIS WHAT OUR NEXT GENERATION GOING TO BE?????



Then, on their possession, Joey had the ball up top and Billybob went to screen Billy. When Billy tried to go over the screen, Billy blocked his path. I yelled "moving screen" but he kept on going.




Then.




Billybob yelled at Billy to "stop touching me" He then proceeded to shoulderbump Billy and say "you wanna go?"


He shoulder bumped Billy a couple of more times until Billy finally retaliated and brought Billybob back a feet. Billybob was outraged and went for a momentum shoulder bump, so I just had to stop this.

I grabbed him and pulled him around. I told him that this was just a game and to not take it that seriously. I was yelling "let me go" so I let him go. He took a turn at Billy but I stopped him again.

"I don't want no fights at the park buddy." I let him go, gave him a death stare, and he just went away.


I gotta admit though watching two fifth graders shoulder bump each other repeatedly is just so funny. I never knew that's how little kids fight.

The next around 20 minutes Billy was going to guard Joey.

Billy's tooth came out, and while we were all saying "yikes" and stuff, Billybob somehow decided to blurt out "okay"

The way he said it was so sassy man. Like this man's parents gotta get sued or something. He's literally going to become the kid everyone hates in middle school if he doesn't do something about his attitude.


God man. I really hope this is the only one person.



Whenever Billybob had the ball. I would lunge and rip it out of him with no mercy, giving him a stare daring to say something.

On offense one time Bobby(Billy's brother) drained a jump shot in front of Billybob, and I said "nice shot. that was easy"



The last thing he said after that "okay" was "I need to go."


I really hope I taught that guy a lesson.


Lyric(s) of the Post: But it's your fault
Wish you'd just accept that

Comments

Post a Comment