I am dumb.


$$\frac{x+1}{x-1}=\frac{\frac{(x+1)}{\sqrt{x-1}}}{\sqrt{x-1}}$$
$$\frac{x+1}{x-1}=(x+1)\cdot \frac{\sqrt{x-1}}{\sqrt{x-1}}$$

That was a snippet of my writing problem.

Basically what that code means is this:




Essentially what I thought was:





If we let a=1, b=2, and c=3
1/6 is not equal to 3/2


I wrote my solution first on paper, then typed it up. AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT SIMPLE OF A MISTAKE.

IM SO MAD AT MYSELF CUZ THAT TOOK A WHILE.

AND THERE WAS A WAY EASIER WAY. YOU JUST MOTHER EFFING LOOK AT THE STUPID DOMAIN OF THE TWO FUNCTIONS AND THEIR DIFFERENT.


WHY AM I JUST SO DUMB MAN. I NEVER EVEN NOTICED. THIS IS BASIC DIVISION MOTHER EFFER STUPID



Lyric(s) of the Post: MY FUDGING WEAKNESS ALWAYS COMES AND GOES STUPID MATH MAN.
Weakness – Prismo


Comments

Post a Comment