Reese's puffs smoothie recipe


Recently I have been drinking this for breakfast for band camp because of its quickness and taste.


Servings: 1


Ingredients:

1 cup Reese's puffs
5/8 cup milk
2 medium scoops vanilla ice cream
6 ice blocks(can bring down if you want)


OPTIONALS:

2 large scoops ice cream
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
any amount of chocolate chunks or chocolate chips




Lowkey unhealthy but it tastes so darn good. Very simple three ingredient recipe(replace ice with water because ice cream is cold itself). As I'm writing this post it is like 10 AM and I'm drinking it for breakfast.


Anyway, this is a weird post but I thought that I should share this nice recipe. I will try to post a post about band camp today.



I will be experimenting with this recipe, potentially adding banana, berries, or any other type of flavors.


Lyric(s) of the Post:It's really hard to see
With colors painted on

Comments

Post a Comment