New Years songs 2019-2020

THE BEST BEAT DROP OF THE YEAR GOES TO:



Yes I believe this is the best beat drop of the decade. 

Right at 15 seconds the lead-in starts with nice synth pad chord progressions and the drum roll has a sharp fade and the best and most creative part I like about it is the gun reloading sound.


That gun reloading sound is such a good way to peak off the beat drop and paired along with the stutter to line things up the synth break immediately hits.


So yeah the beat drop has a lot of fantastic components to it and is creative, something I was looking for when choosing the best beat drop.




Anyway here is the video I took. Was in a hurry lol. I will explain everything in the video.

I was off a second btw on the beat drop :( but it was still a good run.


Lyric(s) of the Post: Over, and over, and over ... again.

Comments