My first week of online school



This week was the first week of online school, as all schools in my area closed down because of COVID-19.


My mom has a huge concern over this because she doesn't let me go to the park. The only times I go outside is to run and that's pretty much it. I used to go to Safeway and Wholefoods with my dad but my mom doesn't allow that anymore.

So I've been stuck inside.



I didn't really make a daily diary thing and that's something I regret, but to summarize it all...

It was kinda a mess.
Before the week started I made sure to have a folder title ONLINESESH that contained separate folders for each of my classes so I could have all my resources under one folder. It felt good to be organized.


It's really hard to explain but I just like can't focus. I would always finish my classwork and homework at 9:00 PM because I would like do work for like 20 minutes and then somehow dose off. It's not like I would take out my phone and go on Twitter and Instagram but like I would just straight up either doing some bs in my house or just sit in my chair and blindly stare and think of random stuff.

Day one I actually managed to finish all my work but on Tuesday, when more homework came, that's when I started procrastinating. I would only do the assignments that were due today and it's just so hard to explain I really can't focus at home sometimes. At school when I'm in a classroom, under teachers' supervision and guidance I was very productive but at home even with the light work the teachers give I still struggle.


And throughout the week was like that. The power went down for like 4 hours one day so I had to wake up at 6:30 to do my math homework due at 8:00 AM and I had lots of Bio homework. I didn't do any Spanish work or homework on Thursday because I just simply forgot about it.

And that's when on Thursday, I thought to myself: "You are really such a f*cking idiot motherf*cking sh*t".

And so I planned out my entire day on Friday, and left generous amounts of free time so it would be a reasonable day.

I woke up at 7:00 AM to do all the Spanish work that was due for the week and even studied for an upcoming vocab quiz.

I then spent three hours making up all the terms and concepts for Biology. I had three assignments due and I finished all of that by 2:00 PM. I also attended a meeting during that time.

Then I spent around an hour doing all the easy homework(PE, band, Health) and all I had left was English. I had to write a script that was due at Friday night and assigned on Wednesday. I started on Friday xD. I ended up making up a story and doing some really bs stuff and exaggerated on a lot of points but either way I got my work done. I went to bed very very satisfied over how the day went.

As for exercise, I did a good amount of running and I did weights three times this week. I feel like that's something that went well.

The 1st week was a week of adjusting for me, and I struggled a lot during the first couple of days but once I got everything back together yesterday, I feel more than ready for this next week.



Lyric(s) of the Post: A break, a pause
I wait, oh, baby 'cause I know I was the 'cause

Comments