Summer plans

This summer is going to be really interesting, as I'm not able to go to the park everyday like I did last year. I won't be able to hang out with my friends in person, but I do have plans for this summer.

  1. Precalculus
    My main priority this summer is to complete my precalculus tasks. I have been working tirelessly this past month, waking up at 7 AM and sometimes 6 AM so that I can get some precalc done. On average I've been completing two lessons a day, and so far I have completed 8 weeks worth of work which is more than my pace. 
    I'm able to do math for 2-3 hours straight these mornings not because of motivation, but because of how interesting these new concepts are to me. I love algebra and I would consider myself fairly good at algebra, so being able to expand on my knowledge and learn lots of new things every day is intriguing.
  2. Coding
    My sister gave me an 11 plan where I self study a coding course. So far I'm on week 2, and this stuff is starting to get kinda hard. I just began doing this coding course, so I really have no idea about what this routine will look like.
  3. Reading
    I rarely read, and reading is supposedly super good for you and all that garbage people tell you, so I needa start reading. I'm going to try to spend around 45 minutes each day reading before bed or some other time during the day. I had a really easy English teacher this year, and I'm not prepared for Honors Sophomore English currently. It's just fax.
  4. Cubing
    I've been working on my BLD execution sometimes, and I still haven't gotten a successful solve. Although cubing isn't related to education or anything and is a leisure activity, I want to be able to finally execute parity successfully and say that I solved a 3x3 blindfolded, because right now I am so fudging god dang close. 
    Other than BLD, I wanna work on my skewb skills and make sure my 3x3 times don't go down. 
  5. Running
    This past month I've been running 8 miles a week(2 miles on two days, 1 mile on four days, 1 rest day). In order to stay fit or whatever you need cardio so instead of going to the park and playing basketball imma have to make sure this running routine doesn't die.
  6. Blogging/Editing
    In my spare time I'm going to try to blog as often as possible about random topics. I also want to finish editing my EuroTrip video, which I've delayed MULTIPLE times(the final product is gonna be super epic). 
    Recently I've been taking more quality over quantity, as I've been writing more formally. Is this me maturing or whatever? Idk lol
  7. Socializing
    Me and the bois are pretty tight on hangouts, and we play jackbox every saturday through zoom and skribbl.io more than we should. We're probably going to be playing lots of skribbl.io over the summer. As an extrovert, these times of online social interactions really fulfill a portion of my life. 




I wrote this draft a couple of weeks ago before summer started, and my dumb *ss forgot to press publish.

well, this is actually pretty accurate. I'm somehow really busy even though there's no school work, so I haven't got to post much on this blog. I really wanted to spend a lot of time editing a video, making a rubik's cube stop motion video, and writing on this blog, but I can't find the time for it. It kinda sucks because this is what summer to me should be, yet I have so many things planned.



Lyric(s) of the Post: You're the melody in my head
And I cannot forget
You're the only air I can breathe
And I'm standing on the edge

Comments