quick update ig + nba events

 

Sorry I haven't posted in like a month, I've been working on math and coding. As I'm progressing and learning more data structures, I'm preparing for the USACO bronze thing with a friend. 


Other than that my birthday was three days ago. I got some stuff:

This is the GuoGuan YueXiao EDM Pro along with the QiYi QiMeng Plus. I got the 18 dollar EDM Pro because it has a really convenient magnet adjustment system that I just had to check out and it also has the MoYu tensioning system. Other then that it feels really light and blocky. It's not going to be my main but I will practice with it often for the magnet system. 

The 9 dollar QiYi QiMeng Plus is 90mm and was super nice right out of the box. I had to add in some lube but other than that it's really fun to solve with and I've heard that warming up with a bigger puzzle helps you because of the focus, effort, and precision. 

Next up is this Halloween limited edition Spooky Speed Cube that glows in the dark. It came with an empty cube and a set of stickers that was pretty easy to put on. I got this purely for the collection and also cuz it was limited edition. Its turning is okay after I tensioned and lubed it.


Next up is this two dollar mat from speedcubeshop. I really like these colors and I got this because my old YuXin one was getting really dirty. I love how they sealed the edges so that it won't break as easy and overall a nice purchase. Maybe the white color may cause some problems if I accidentally spill dnm on it -_-.

I got these Geo cube shape mods that look pretty nice and are pretty fun to solve. There's also the yeet bball which is super fun to solve. It's like a clover cube shape mod.

Although this 1x3x3 fidge spinner from QiYi was 13 dollars, it's super high quality with the packaging and the bag. It's also very durable and it's a purchase that I think is worth it. I'll probably bring it to wherever I go because its really simple. It can also shapeshift very well.


It spins super smooth and super fast. I timed it and it can spin for 3 minutes straight.


Then I got a tripod that I'm too lazy to take a picture of. It was like 15 dollars and I like filming some stuff and now I finally don't have to put my phone on a stack of textbooks.







Alright, here's all the events that happened in the playoffs so far. 

  1. 8/15/20=Blazers win the play-in game
  2. 8/17/20=Jazz lose despite a 57 point effort from Donovan Mitchell
  3. 8/17/20=Kristaps Porzingis ejection
  4. 8.17/20=Gordon Hayward right knee sprain. Will miss 4 weeks
  5. 8/22/20=Marvin Williams and BJ Johnson get ejected in a shoving fight
  6. 8/23/20=Tobias Harris hits ground hard on his head. Minor injury
  7. 8/23/20=Kyle Lowry ankle sprain
  8. 8/23/20=Luka Doncic hits 3 point game winner in Overtime thriller in game 4 against the Clippers. He finished the game with 43 pts, 17 rb, 13 ast.
  9. 8/23/20=First time in NBA playoffs where opposing players score 50+(Jamal Murray and Donovan Mitchell)

  10. 8/26/20=All three NBA games boycotted due to the recent Jacob Blake shooting
  11. 8/27/20=NBA aims to continue the playoffs on saturday, 8/29.
  12. 8/30/20=Marcus Morris ejection for Flagrant Foul II on Luka Doncic
  13. 9/3/20=OG Anunoby game-winner against Celtics in game 3
  14. 9/4/20=Giannis Antetokounmpo ankle sprain
  15. 9/7/20=Danuel House suspended for letting a female worker in the bubble into his hotel room for multiple hours
  16. 9/9/20=Raptors Celtics DOT, Lowry hits clutch shot, crazy game
  17. 9/12/20=Rajan Rondo's brother gets ejected for altercation with Russell Westbrook
  18. 9/15/20=Bam Adebayo game-winning block
  19. 9/15/20=Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, and the Nuggets come back from a 3-1 lead against the Clippers. 
  20. 9/19/20=Hayward returns for the Celtics after getting injured in game 1 against the Pacers
  21. 9/20/20=Anthony Davis game winner buzzer beater




Lyric(s) of the Post: I wish, I wish, I wish

Yume demo
I wish, I wish, I wish

Maboroshi – Hyper Potions, Synthion, MYLK

Comments